Seven

I entered the room to see Michael laying on his large bed clad in plaid boxers.

"Hello, Danni. Come here" he said, closing his eyes and opening his arms. I approavhed the bed slowly. He peeked one eye open when I stopped at the edge of the bed. He patted the spot next to him mand smirked. "Come on" I stepped back.

"I'm not taking my clothes off." I stated. Michael chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm not asking you to take your clothes off, I'm asking you to come lay with me" he said. I looked back at Lucas and he shrugged and motioned for me to go. I climbed cautiously into the bed and he grabbed my waist, yanking me to lay next to him. He pulled my against his side and stroked through my hair. I looked up to see his eyes still closed. He hukmed quietly and began rubbing circles into my back. I couldn't understand what was happening. Just thebday before he'd been dragging me down the stairs and throwing me onto hard concrete. Now he sat there stroking my hair and humming quietly. None of it made sense but at that point in time I was so tired from not being able to sleep very well on the concrete that I didn't really care. He kissed the top of my head and pulled me further onto him.

"I can't sleep so I choose to watch other people do it" he whispered. Normally that woul d have terrified me to no end, but I found myaelf smiling and nuzzling my face into his pale chest. His arms toghtened around me, and I sighed in content. I loved being held that way, even if it was by some undead asahole. All I needed was a little sleep and then I'd tell him off. A little sleep and I'd stop feeling so comfforted by that monster. A little sleep and I would be back to normal.

Fire. I dreamt of fire and rain and being burned at the stake. But dreaming was only the beginning.

Comment!
Also join the contest for Broken Glass pls!