Five

I returned to the room hed taken me to before, surprised that I'd found my way back. I flopped down on the gorgeous carpet and ran my hands over it. It was almost softer than the bed. I pulled off my skanky outfit and stood, pulling on the clothes I'd come in. I would have enjoyed dancing if it wasn't in front of an asshole who took humans as pets. I felt awful for the little blonde boy hed followed. I hoped he was at least willing to do whatever the master was going to do with him. I pulled myself into his bed and smiled. It was so much more comfortable than my bed at home. Then again I only got the bed on the weekends. During the week my brother got the bed.

I giggled a bit to myself as I pulled the silk sheets and soft duvet over myself. It was the most comfortable thing id ever been on and I adored it. I was dozing off when the door swung open. I sat up quickly seeing the master storming in and slamming the door shut. He was mumbling under his breath about some 'filthy mortal' and how he 'wasn't worth the hassle' I feared for the blonde boy as he spoke. He looked up and saw me in his bed. He approached quickly and tossed me out of the bed.

"If you ever get into the bed with clothes on again I will not hesitate to tear your soul out and remove all of your limbs so you understand?" He roared. I flinched but nodded.

"Whatever" I mumbled. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"Don't rest me, Danielle!" I sighed.

"Please call me Danni" I begged. He cocked an eyebrow and licked over my neck.

"Do you not fear me, Danni?" He whispered. I shrugged.

"Honestly? Not really. Not anymore. I just think you're ignorant and rude. Just because your immortal doesn't mean you have to be awful" I replied. His eyes flashed free for a split second and he recomposed himself.

"Shut up shut up!" He shouted. "You get to sleep in the basement!" He grabbed the collar of my shirt and dragged me down various flights of stairs until we reached a floor made completely of concrete. I shivered ad my bare feet stumbled across the cold surface. He tossed me into a cell and slammed it shut.

"You'll come out when you learn to behave!" He shouted before leaving. I stared after him with my mouth agape. Something was wrong. Something happened when he wasn't evil. There were many legends that he'd once been normal but he'd died and something changed, others said he was the devil himself. At the moment I wasn't sure which one I believed.

Comment!

Also join the one shot contest on Broken Glass! Pls.

ALSO I HAVE A LITTLE INSPIRATION BOOK CALLED THE MAGIC OF MUSIC READ IT AND COMMENT AND MAKE IT A COVER CAUSE I NEED ONE!