Three

He lead me to his chambers and I felt the air changing around me. It felt colder, more sorrowful and stuffy. I looked down at my feet to see little blue orbs circling about me. I gasped and jumped back.

"Wh-what are those?" I shrieked. He rolled his eyes and shoved me forward.

"Souls you idiot. Now let's go." He snapped. I winced and hurried on. He lead me to the top floor of his large abode and to the final room in the hall. He shoved me in and I had no words. It was beautiful. Large canopy bed with a deep red duvet and pillows. The carpet was soft black with specks of gold embellishing it. If I wasnt terrifyed I'd of gotten down on my tummy and examined it further. He pushed me onto the bed and crawled over me, holding my arms down on either side of my head. I gulped.

"You listen, and you listen well, Danielle Peters! You are nothing but a dirty mortal and you are completely below me! You do exactly as I say or I won't hesitate to slaughter you and send your filthy remains back to your awaiting family. Are we clear." I couldn't take my eyes off his completely black unblinking ones. He bit my neck drawing blood with his razor sharp teeth. "I said are we clear!" He hissed. I nodded quickly.

"Y-yes yes we're clear!" I exclaimed. He seemed satisfied with my terror and grinned sadistically.

"Good. Change into something from the closet and be downstairs in fifteen minutes. You're going to put on a little show for me" he chuckled. I nodded quickly and he let my arms free. He got off the bed and left without another word. I didn't even have time to cry. I knew if it took me longer than fifteen minutes I'd be dead. I hurried to the closet and gagged. All of the clothes were sparkly and revealing with some kind of theme. They were stripper costumes. I searched through them and settled for an angel since it seemed he was a demon. I struggled into the outfit and grimaced. Disgusting. I attempted to cover myself as I hurried down the hall and to the first floor. The master sat in his large chair with a pleased look on his face.

"You're early. Good girl. Now then... Dance for me."