Chapter 7- Cheerleaders

Charlie's PoV
Almost every footballer in our school wants a cheerleader girlfriend. I guess it's traditional... And all the footballers are hot. But either way Jasmine shouldn't have done what she did. I used to have a boyfriend, his name was Justin. Me and Justin had been on and off since year 9. He wasn't football captain, but he was a footballer all right and back then I found him very attractive. It was practically young love and I do admit I did love him. People think some romances are stupid which they probably are but this one. He just comforted me all the time and we loved eachother's company. He'd constantly bring me gifts and just give me little notes telling me that I'm on his mind. He didn't ever go a day without kissing me. Even my family liked him. My mum treat him like her own and my little brother whose now 14 used to love him. He probably wasn't going to love him after I tell him the news.
About 6 months we decided we'd give it a break and we both couldn't be happier. It was only because he was going on holiday for two weeks and then when he came back I was going, and yes we went on holiday during school time. After a while we got back together and he was my boyfriend up until the summer break. As in last summer break
He split up with me because His mother does not let him date.
That was obviously bull. I mean we'd technically been going out for two years and now he decides that he's gonna follow his mum's "rule." I did feel pretty heart broken at the time but I hid it away, I can't let anyone know I'm weak, yet I came to Cayden's house? Anyway I just went along with it but earlier today I found out that in that little break me and Justin took. Jasmine slept with him.

Now all girls in this universe should know that you do not sleep with you're friends exes. Well she did. Cheerleader's cheer for their team by encouraging one another but I am pretty sure that you can stay motivated without sleeping with somebody. One of my bestfriends who was cheerleader, beautiful, nice, kind, sweet. And it took her until today to tell me.

So I decided to come over to Cayden's house, I needed some comfort. Cay maybe annoying but he's great company really. He just smells so nice all the time (apart from smelling like fags occasionally) He can easily take my mind off of things. Just have to see them lips and I'm done - there's no denying.
But what I still didn't understand is how Cayden knew what'd happened, I mean he used to stalk me but this was a whole new level.

"How'd you know?" I ask him
"Well, she's not exactly the most dignified girl...."
I shot him an 'I don't believe you' face.
"Fine, Sarah told me everything"
"She told people?" I ask worriedly. I can't believe she'd tell people, that's so mean.
"Only because she knows you like me"
I choke on my vodka.
"Excuse me?" I ask him
"You like me" he states confidently
"You wish sunshine" I say
"No I wish you'd just admit it"
"Admit you're big headed, any day" I say winking. Oh rubbish, I'm flirting aren't i? Oh well I just went along with it.
"Bit cocky aren't you princess?" He asks raising his eyebrows
"Me, neverrr" I say sarcastically.

Finally fricking Justin and Jasmine are off of my mind, with being intoxicated by alcohol and Cayden's heavenly looks, I'll be in paradise tommorow
Or tonight......

"Do you want food?" He asks me.
I just nod because I cannot be bothered to speak.

"Get your shoes on, we're going out"

***
Caydens PoV
I grabbed my coat and Charlie's hand and headed out of the door to my motor bike I gave her my helmet and we sped off.
I didn't take her for food..I took her to a night club instead she was okay with it seems though we'd had a bit of vodka already I went in and bought us some drinks I left them on the bar whilst I went to the toilet I came back and gave Charlie her drink she drank it and we talked for a good half hour when her lifeless body fell to the ground.
A/N OMG WHATS HAPPENED TO CHARLIE?!??
you'll have to wait till the next chapter ;) sorry guys!!