Percy Jackson x reader

A/N: There are many people who make "Percy Jackson x Readers" and I usually don't read them because I see myself as a Poseidon child, but, since people like Percy Jackson, I'm making this. ;-)
In case you don't know, g,p is Godly Parent.

Y,n POV:

"'Καλημέρα means what?'" I asked myself. I started taking Greek because a friend of mine was all like, "I'm taking it so you're taking it."
Most of the time he tells me what's "best" for me. Why can't I make my own decisions? Even though he does that, he's a pretty good friend. His name's Andie Underwood. Andie is my crippled friend and he has reddish brown curly hair, freckles on his nose, and a couple of zits on his face.
We met about a year ago in gym. I had sprained my ankle and had to sit out with him. We talked a little, seeing as how we had nothing else to do, and it turned out he was this sweet little thing.
Any who, "Καλημέρα means what?" It was my last question and right as I was about to answer it.......Ring!

Damn it!

I walked with Andie out of the classroom and went with him to our next period. We literally had every single class together.

"So what are you doing this afternoon?" He asked.

I thought for a second. "Hmm." I started. "Am I doing anything this afternoon? Let me think."

He laughed and shook his head. "Okay. Okay. Message received." He sighed. "So do you wanna get some Fro-yo or something? I got a coupon and I like my Fro-yo so I'm not planning on wasting it."

"Su-" BANG!!!

I heard a lot of people screaming and they ran into the closest classroom to them.

"Y,n..!" Andie started.

"What's going o-" Then I saw it. A bat like figure was looking around and spotted me.

"You!" She screeched. She sped toward me.

Unexpectedly, Andie dropped his crutches, pulled a chewed on pencil out of his backpack and threw it right in between her eyes and she burst into golden dust.

Panting, Andie grabbed his crutches and pulled me toward the schools exit.

I yanked my wrist from him. "What.......was that?!"

"Fury." He said. "They know who you are. We need to leave now!"

"Who knows who I am?"

"We need to leave!"

Timeskip. Few miles from camp.

Third person POV:

Panting from running so far, you stopped and pulled your hand from Andies.

"Where are we going?"

"Camp Half Blood. "

Timeskip

Your POV:

I entered the camp and was greeted by a boy with black hair and green eyes, and man he was cute!

"Hey," he said, shaking my hand. "I'm Percy Jackson. You are....?"

I shook out of my daydreaming. "Y,N! I-I mean...I'm y,n l,n."

He chuckled. "Okay then. Let me show you around"

We started walking and I realized that we never stopped holding hands.

"Uhh-P-Percy?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"M-My hand.."

"Oh!" He pulled his hand away. "R-Right. Sorry."

I smiled weakly. "It's okay." I bumped his hip and he did the same and we laughed.

"Uh. Y-y,n?"

"Yes Percy?"

"Do you wanna go out with me sometime?"

Third person POV:

"I-" A light popped up above your head. You were claimed by g, p. You smiled. "I'd love to."

"G, ps daughter and Poseidons son. Perfect!" He leaned down and kissed your lips. You could tell you were going to love this place!