Jason Grace x reader

Your POV:

You were sitting on a bench at Camp Jupiter. For once, you weren't having to deal with some stupid problem somebody else seemed to have caused. The wind blew through your shiny (h, c) hair as you read a book, hoping nobody would laugh at you. It's not so easy having vicious Romans around while you're reading a book peacefully.

You had a couple friends, but there was just one that you were crazy about.

"Hey, (y, n)." Jason said, sitting himself next to you."

You smiled and closed your book. "Hey, blondy."

He put his arm around you. "You know, I've been wanting to show you something for a long time now."

You turned your body to face him completely. "Oh yeah, Superman? And what might that be?"

He smiled and waited for the right time, then he grabbed your arms and said, "This."

Before you could blink, he flew you up into the air. "Jaaaaaaaasssssssooooooonnnnn!!!!!!" You yelled, so he could hear you through the wind. You held onto his neck, scared to fall.

"Don't worry." He said. "I'm not gonna let you fall."

You finally gathered up your courage and started to have fun.

After a few minutes of flying, Jason landed on a tree and you too watched the sun go down.

"(Y, n)?" Jason asked, his electric blue eyes staring into your (e, c) ones.

"Yes?"

Right after you asked, he kissed you. It was perfect. His lips moved in sync perfectly with yours. Nothing could be better.

"I love you (y, n)." He said.

You smiled. "I love you too, Superman."

Hmm. Guess it can get better.