Luke Castellan x reader

"Y, n! There you are!" Luke exclaimed as he ran toward you. All you were doing was sitting on a rock in the woods by camp. You and Luke have been going out for two months now and he still freaked out when you came back here. "I've been looking all over for you."

You looked at him. "I'm in the same place I always am when you can't find me." You explained. "What do you need?"

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Look, Y, n, we've been dating for quite a while and......."

"Yeah?"

He sighed. "If I asked you to do something for me, would you do it?"

This time you turned around completely and stood up. "Well yeah, Luke. I love you"

He smiled and planted a soft kiss on your lips. "I love you too."

"So," you started. "What's your question?"

He sat down on the rock and you did the same. "I want you to join me."

You shook your head in confusion. "I'm sorry. What?"

"Join me y, n." He stated again, his beautiful blue eyes now turning gold and his voice the sound of nails on a chalkboard. "We can overthrow Olympus together. You and me."

"You're not Luke!"

"Join me!"

"Get away from me!" With that, you stood up and ran back to camp, knowing you'll never see those beautiful eyes again.

A/N: Sorry for that ending. Just felt in the mood for it.