Aurora: Part 2

Part 2 is out, an extra part 3 as well for those who want to view her move set I have created. Thanks. Hope you enjoy.

Aurora steps into the arena with her sword ready. Master hand is watching from above.

"Begin". He said.

A bunch of sandbags dropped out of the sky, Aurora jumped to one and slashed at it, simply left to right, it went flying, the next one she jumped at, and spun around, splitting the sandbag in two, the next one she ran at, she jabbed her sword forward holding it with both hands, making this one fly out the ring as well.

"Show me your advanced skills"! Master hand shouted.

More sandbags fell out the sky. She ran up to one, stood there for around 5 seconds before she suddenly was glowing, a small aura of purple around her, she then slashed, and the sandbag disintegrated.

"Wow..." Master hand said, she then turned quickly and lowers her hands, and a little ball of starlight appeared, and it hit the ground, causing a nearby sandbag was pushed backwards slightly, and fell over, she turned around again, and faced yet another sandbag. She lifted her hand, and a ball of light appeared and a ray of light shot at it, causing it to be smashed away.

"Very well done" master hand said. "Now there is a platform above you, use all your power to reach if".

With her wings, she flew up a bit, then suddenly, like pit, lunches up and lands on the platform smoothly.

Master hand gives her the thumbs up. "You perfectly qualify for the competition"!

"Thank you master hand". She said.

"But now may you preform you most powerful attack on this sandbag"?

She walked up to it, and then...

"Everybody attack"! She shouted, rubella, a jester healed her, a golem smacked it on the head, Finn, a dwarf through balls of fire at it, Robert shot arrows, Gen played her harp which paralysed it, leaving it limp and damaged.

Master hand was impressed. "You shall be a worthy fighter" he said.

Well this was fun to write, do feel free to give suggestions of who to add, part 3 will be up properly after this, almost straight away, and then I'll start on Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul. Warning, spoilers for the anime if you plan to watch it.

Dr_Emblem