Chrom: Part 2

Anyone else think that fighting stance is cool? Anyway part 3 is coming soon.

Chrom stood there with his Falchion. Waiting, breathing. Lucina was watching him, her hands together and eyes wide in excitement.

"Begin" he said.

Sandbags as usual fell down around him, Chrom swung the blamed much similarly to Roy, which sent it flying, the next one, he jumped slightly, smashing his sword to the ground.

He jumped at one properly and then lunged downwards splitting it in two.

"Advanced attacks please"

More sandbags. Chrom basically did what ike did and smashed his sword in the ground creating fire on one, but he then pulled out a spear, and through it at a far away sandbag.

"Hm... Please jump on the higher platform".

Chrom saw it, he lunged upwards with a spear and landed on the platform.

"That is all... Looks like, you just might make it"?

"Just"? Chrom said

"Just go in the mansion and get beaten up later.

"Yes father"! Lucina shouted waving madly at him.

Short I know which is why I posted it today, but I shall be doing part 3, which as usual will come out soon. Feel free to leave a suggestion on who you would like to see next, private messaging or comments would be appreciated thanks.

Dr_Emblem