Chrom: Part 1

Thank you xXx_Olivia_xXx for this idea, I suggest everyone checks out her profile, her stories are good. Hope you enjoy this, why wasn't Chrom put in? I know the rubbish excuse they made but I can actually see him being a unique character not just a swordsman.

"No". Master hand said "nope and nope".  Lucina was in his office asking him a very important question.

"But my father would be a very good opponent, at least test him to see if he is worthy"

"And why would I do that"

"Because there is a demand for smashers".

Master hand was hoping she would not say that,

"I'll think about it..."

"Father! I can't wait"! She said running out.

He sighs. "Another trip to the fire emblem universe... Great".

As he is welcomed back into the Yilisetol Castle, he sees Chrom sitting there looking at him.

"How goes the tournament"? He asks. "How is my daughter"?

"Good, but I was wondering"?

"Well speak, I'm more then happy for you to yet again insult me on why I could not come". He said

"I'm here to offer you a place..."

Chrom suddenly smiled. "I knew anything could change"! 

He ran off saying that he would meet him in ten minutes.

"These people can be so annoying".

Well that's part one, thank you again xXx_Olivia_xXx for the idea. Part 2 coming soon, feel free to give me suggestions and all. Thank you for reading.

Dr_Emblem