Kaneki: Part 1

This is a short one but I hope you enjoy.

Master hand, after leading Aurora to her room, went back down to the main office, a room he sat in and, well thought in.

He flew there, until he got bored. And then randomly surfed the Internet. He needed to find someone to add to his mansion, he then saw a popular anime called, Tokyo Ghoul.

"Hm"... He thought. He was watching this series, he re searched on it and decided.

"It's time I go to Tokyo"...

He knew how to speak Japanese because of Marth, so he was set.

After going through yet another portal, he went to the coffee shop he used to work at, hoping someone would know where he is.

He looked at it, not wanting to be seen, on the roof from a distance, but then suddenly, he was struck from behind.

"What the heck are you"? Kaneki said, the man he was looking for.

"Greetings, I am master hand... An entity who is quite interested in you".

"Why's that". He said his eye gone all black.

"1st of all, I can get you free food, second of all, if you come with me and fight in my tournament you get that free food".

He explained to Kaneki about the tournament and he understood.

"So I simply show off my moves and if I'm good enough, you will let me in"?

"Yes".

"Good". Kaneki clicked a finger. "Let's get going".

Hope you enjoyed, feel free to say who you would like to see, either message me or say in the comments. Thanks. Part 2 coming soon.