Chapter 8

Jungkook's POV

"Hey kookie who's Sage?" asked V. I stopped dancing and answered,"i don't want to talk about it." It's already been a week and i haven't gone to school scared that if i show up i'll only end up hurting Sage even though i don't know what i did wrong. "The guys and me went to your school last week and we met Sage." He said. My eyes widened and i sat down."W-what did she say?" i asked. "Here's her number call her or text her at least. You both need to solve whats going on between both of you." he handed me a piece of paper with a number on it. Will it really be alright for me to talk to her again.

Sage's POV

I haven't seen him at school for over a week now. After the incident happened and when his friends talked to me i have thought about talking to him and asking him whats really happening but i haven't seen him for a while so I really don't know what to do. I've asked Jun Hu to help but all he says is,"Talk with him and solve whatever is going on between you guys."

"Your phone rang a couple minutes ago." My dad said when I went down to the living room. "Probably just notifications." I said picking up my phone and checking. '1 unread message'

unknown:Hey it's Jungkook can we talk? please

Me:Yeah..Do you want to met up in person?

I put my phone down and waited for a respond. While waiting for a respond i added his number in my contacts as Kookie. *Ding* He responded.

Kookie:Yea. I think it would be better to met up and talk . Where can i meet you at?

Me:There's a play ground near my house. How about there?

Kookie: Alright give me the name of the playground and i'll see you there in 20.

I gave him the adressed and headed to my room to get dressed. When i went down running my stepmom stopped me and asked,"Where are you going at this late hour?" "I have to met a friend its really important. Can i please go?" I asked. "Are you going to met Jungkook?" asked Jun Hu. I bite my lip and nodded. Luckly stepmom didn't ask me who it was and she let me go. I'm really nervous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So chapter 8 is up now. YAY! Sage and Jungook are going to met again yay. How do you think its going to go? By the way i entered this store in the #wattys2015 i hope you all support me at this. :) enjoy!