Chapter 23

Sage's POV

"Sage, I'm not going to break up with you. Calm down." he told me. I took some deep breaths to calm down a little. Once I calmed down he asked me why i was so upset. I told him everything from the beginning. "It's alright. Sorry i overreacted back at the movie theater. So that was the guy who hit on you on the first day?" he asked. "Yep. Thanks for understanding." I told him. "No problem. Want to go get some ice-cream?" He asked standing up. "Won't people recognize you?'' I asked laughing. He laughed and said,"Your right.To make up for today how about you come over to the groups dance practice." I thought about it for a bit and said,"Deal."

~The next day~

"Alright everyone. As all of you may know that the school festival is coming up soon and our class has been giving the honor to host a cafe." The teacher announced Some of my classmates yelled out in and some just clapped. "Hey who was that guy?" Asked Sin. I ignored him not wanting to answer any of his questions at the moment. *Ding,Ding* hm? Who's texting me right now. I pulled out my phone and checked who. It was Jimin.
Jimin: We're planning a surprise birthday party for Jungkook for tomorrow. His birthday is September 1st but we always celebrate it on the 31st of August and 1st of September.

Me:what can I do to help?

Jimin: We'll explain the details later at dance practice. See you there

Me:alright. See ya
---------------------------------------------- New chapter finally up! How did u guys like it. Sorry for the long wait😁😁

Comment
Vote
Share