Chapter 15

Sage's POV

We just got to BTS's dorm and I'm already to nervous to go in. "Jungkook I can't go in." I told him. "Why not?" He asked. I bit my lip and said,"I don't get along with people that well. and what if they don't approve of me being with you." He chuckled a little and said,"Calm down. Everything is going to be okay. They'll love you trust me, and don't worry they already approve of us together." "Really?"I asked him."Mhm." he said. I took a deep breath and let it out and told Jungkook I was okay then. He smiled at me and kissed m forehead lightly. He opened the door and called out that he was back and that i was with him.

The boys and me are all sitting in the living room right now and it's silent. "Okay Sage, let me introduce everyone to you."Jungkook said. "That's our leader Kim Nam Joon also known as Rapmonster.." "Hello I'm the leader and rapper of BTS. I'm 21 years old."

" That one over there (points at Suga) is Min Yoon Gi known as Suga.."

"Nice meeting you. I'm a rapper in the group and I'm 22 years old."

"Then we have the oldest in the group Kim Seok Jin a.k.a Jin."

"Nice meeting you Sage. I'm the oldest in the group 23. I'm a vocalist and the face of the group." Jin said.

"Then we have our active Jung Ho Seok mostly known as J-hope."

"Lalala I'm the rapper and dancer of the group and I'm 21 years old."

"He loves anything with horses so we also call him Jhorse. After him we have Park Ji Min. You've met Jimin before."

"Nice seeing you again Sage. I'm a vocalist and dancer and I'm 20."

"He's also got no jams!" yelled out Rapmonster. Everyone laughed.

"Last but not least we have our weird alien member Kim Tae Hyung also known as V."

"Hello~~~ I'm a vocalist and I'm 20 years old."

"And that's everyone in BTS." Jungkook said. "Wait not everyone. What about you? We have to introduce you as well." Jimin told Jungkook. Jungkook just shook his head and said,"She already knows me though." "Ah ah ah. We will now introduce you to your lovely girlfriend." Rapmonster said. Both Jungkook and me blushed when he said girlfriend. "Now Sage, meet our youngest member Jeon Jeong Guk aka Jungkook. He's 18 years old and is a vocalist and dancer. Also the golden manke."Jimin said. I smiled at him. "Nice meeting all of you my name is Sage Park. Sage is my name and I'm 17 years old." I introduced myself to the boys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's finally met the boys yay!! How did you guys like chapter 15? Even though it was only introudcing the members to sage.😁😁😁😁