Chapter 19

Sage's POV

"Sage, wake up it's already noon." I heard Jun Hu say from outside my bedroom. I groaned and told him to just go away. I heard footsteps so i thought he had left but boy was I wrong because next thing you know i felt someone jump on my back. "JUN HU!!" I screamed knowing it was only him who would do that. I tried getting him off me but it was no use, this guy is way to strong for me. I sighed and told him i was getting up. "Get ready me,you,and Jungkook are all going to the movies along with Hak-Kun." he said. Once i heard Jungkooks name i got up right away. "And by the way Sage i had Hee-Young pick you some clothes for when we go. Their in your bathroom. WEAR EM." he said leaving my room. Knowing Hee-Young she probably picked something that exposes to much sking and i know i'll be dead today.

~Arriving at the movie theater~

"Hak-Kun what do you want to watch?" I asked my 6 year old stepbrother. He pointed at his minion shirt saying that he wanted to watch the minions. "Okay we'll watch it. We have to wait a bit for someone. Okay?" "Mhm." He responded. We waited for about 3 minutes until Jungkook finally came. He was wearing a hat and sunglasses so i didn't recognize him right away. Once we got our movie tickets we went inside and took our seats.

Jungkook's POV

I'm thankful that Sage and Jun Hu had invited me to go with them to the movies. We're going to be watching the minions with their younger brother Hak-Kun. I choose to sit next to Sage. "Glad you can make it." Sage told me smiling. I smiled back at her and told," Glad your able to come as well but don't you think those clothes show to much skin?" My cheeks felt like they were on fire. Sages face turned beat red and she tried hiding it in he hands. I chuckled and pulled her hands away from her face. "You look beautiful still." I told her and kissed her cheek. "Thanks." she said and kissed my right cheek as well. I felt something hit my forehead. "No PDA in here. There is little kids here." said Jun Hu throwing small pieces of popcorn at me and Sage laughing. Me and Sage both blushed remebering that her little brother was here.

Half way through the movie Sage said that she needed to use the restroom. Once she left I countued watching waiting for her. After about 10 minutes she didn't come back so i started getting worried. I got up and left the movie to go look for her. Once i was in the lobby of the movie theater I spotted Sage. But she wasn't alone. Someone else was with her and it was a guy. From the looks of it they both knew each other. Who is that guy? What is he to her?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19 is finally up guys. 😊😊Looks like things are going to start getting intresting from now on. Who do you guys think is that Jungkook saw with sage? How do you think he feels about that?