Chapter 25

Sage's Pov

~One hour ago~

"So here's the plan. We've sent Jungkook out to get some snacks. Jin-hyung will call Jungkookie and tell him that your going back to America right away and that your here to say goodbye and leave. Once he opens that door we all wait till he's on and yell surprise." Jimin explained the plan.I was still unsure of this whole plan. It makes me feel bad that I have to lie to him on his special day. "Okay." I told Jimin. "I GET THE FIRST KISS FROM HIM THOUGH!!!" He suddenly yelled. "Jimin it should be his girlfriend." J-hope said laughing. Jimin stood up and said," I'm his man so I get the first kiss." Everyone laughed. "Alright Jimin you can get the first kiss." I told him. He did a victory dance.

Jungkooks POV

~After the phone call~

I started running back to the dorms really fast. Why is she leaving? Didn't she promise me to spend time with me on my birthday? Please wait Sage Please. Once i reached the dorm i opened the door but all the lights were off and nobody was there. Did she leave without saying good bye? "SURPRISE!" voices suddenly yelled. The lights turned on and I saw my hyungs holding cans and in the middle was Sage who was holding a birthday cake along with Jimin. "W-what?" I asked confused and shocked. "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Dear Jungkook. happy birthday." everyone sang. Jimin placed a birthday hat on my head. "Thank you everyone. Sage are you really leaving?" I asked her. She smiled and shook her head."No that was part of the plan everyone told me to follow so I had to.Happy Birthday." she said. I started walking towards he but Jimin stopped me. "Nope i get the first kiss. We already agreed." he said tapping his cheek. Everyone laughed. "Did Sage agree short?" i asked him. "IM OLDER THEN YOU!! Yes she did." he said proudly. I looked at Sage and she nodded smiling. I sighed and gave Jimin a kiss on the cheek lightly. "Omg omg Im going to die someone hold me."he pretended to faint but nobody caught him. Instead he landed hard on the floor.

----------------------------------------------How did u guys like the new chapter. Guess what it's Jungkooks birthday. It really is. Happy birthday to him as well. How did u guys feel about this chapter?

Comment
Vote
Share