Finally free from the boggy man

"Jack," Anna whispers as she shake me some. I wake up and see the whole group standing around me. "Elsa told me to come get you and send you too her room"

I stretching no I didn't get up to go to else's room.

"Hey Elsa" I say as I open her barrack door and walk in. When I walk in the first thing I see if Elsa's bare back. She throws on a shirt and turns around. I turn my face so she can see my blush.

"Hey," she smiles standing up on her tip toes and kissing my cheek making me turn to look at her again.

"We're going to pitches castle today, wanna come" she says as if she's going for a play date.

"Yes, that jerk needs to pay for what he did to you and everyone else" I say slamming my hand down to my side.

"Elsa!" Anna screams from outside the barrack.

Both me and Elsa run outside to see pitch laughing. "No need to come find me Elsa dear" he chuckles.

Merida quickly shots an arrow at him hitting right though his left arm.

Then Eugene throws his axe cutting his right arm from his body making hit turn into black sand.

"Wait!" Pitch yells "your not suppose to be able to hurt me" he says as the dust crawls off into the near by trees turning into a house and running off.

Eugene again swings his ace taking one of pitches legs. He screams in pain as I think about what I'm going to do.

I grab the sword from Elsa's side and jump at him, driving it down though his middle. Black dust seems to fly everywhere as he screams his last scream.

"Jack you did it!" Elsa screams jumping into my arms. I hug her close to my body realizing she's my forever.

----

"Thank you North" Elsa says shaking his large hand after he places the small gold metal on her chest.

"Jackson" he calls. I walk up to him and he places a metal on my chest.
"I also was going to tell you, your parents said you could remain her if you wish, and have the thrown be past to your sister" North smiles.

"Yes! Yes I'll stay!" I say as Elsa hugs to my side. Soon after everyone else join into our hug! "Jacks staying!"

After that everything became awesome. Yes we still have to fight some of pitches remains considering they turn into horses and ran off, but other then that!

Me and Elsa got married and I need to fight side-by-side and I couldn't ask for more