Heart

Elsa

I finish my story and jack looks at me like, wow. "I'm a real freak. that even a freak like hans didn't want." I say and stair down at the ground. Jack picks up my chin and looks me right in the eye. "I would never to that to you."jack says and a small smile forms on my lips. "Promise?" . "promise Jack says as he leans in an almost meets my lips when I turn away. "elsa." jack whispers. "bring down your wall. please. just one more time." he says I turn to him and he cocks his eyebrow. I almost fly into him. I crash my lips to his and start to play with his messy white hair. I feel him smile on my lips, so I smile to. but then he kisses me again.

After like a 25 minute make out party between me and jack we walk back to the camp hand in hand. but before we walk into a cabin where the others are I let go I jacks hand. "don't tell them." I whisper and he nods.

We walk in and everyone runs to me and hugs me. after they let go of me I fall to the floor. I have a big pain in my heart. not in my stab wound, in my heart. "rap help" I say. I feel like I'm under water.

After and hour of rap checking me out she turns to me. "I only have one question. did you stop taking your pills?" she asks. "what pills!" Anna yells and I turn to her. "I have heart problems Anna. I never told you, of Merida or anyone. one day tho I was training with rap and I passed out. when I woke up she told me she found a problems in my heart. there are supposed to be 4 small pockets in your heart, I only have 3." I says and Anna's eyes become full of tears. "Then rap have me some pills to help the pain, well for now. but I'm gonna die Anna." I say and she brakes down crying and hugs kristoff. "that's why do said you could have a family?" jack asked and I nod. "yeah. I'm suppose to die at the age of 20. I'm and I'm 19 as of almost a year ago. My birthdays in a month." I say and Merida, of all people starts to cry into hiccups shirt. I just get up and take the pills from rap, then walk out of the room to the training room.

After like 10 mins jack runs in. "what the hell! why didn't you tell me?" he asks and I just walk up to him. "listen. Pitch did this to me so if I can get him to take it away then I'm set and can live a long life." I says "how did pitch do this to ya?" jack asks and I sigh. "he used some kinda black sand stuff. he made it so he can take it away." I say and jacks hands true into fists. "I'll kill him" he says and I hug him. this is the first person how really cares about me. and I love him for it.