Chapter 9~The Party Pt.2

(Again Thank you to BlackRoses_xo for writting this amazing chapter. This is the second part written by her, hope you enjoy her beautiful writting, and make sure to check out her fanfics as well, she's an amazing writter.)

--Lia's POV--

Shrugging it off, I walked pass the crowd and into the kitchen. Actually I was looking for the bathroom but the kitchen will do. As crazy as it sounds I found myself laughing at nothing but just anything.

A girl in a purple shirt offered me a drink and I grabbed it. Before I could even taste the acid touch my tounge I was bending down in front of a trashcan, throwing everything I had today.

I felt sick.

"You look like a mess" this time I wasn't sure who this voice belonged to. It was either Damon or Kyle. "A hot mess, though"

I ignored their voice and began laughing. "Even my grandpa could come up with something berrer than that!"

"Watch it kid, Matt will drop you once he gets what he wants and you will have nowhere to go." his voice sounded threatning but my drunk self could careless.

"Booho! Put a suck on it!" I shouted like a little kid and walked out the kitchen. Everything was spinning and I couldn't keep walking. So, I stopped when I reached the exit door. I lied on the grass with nothing but a red cup in my hands.

The moon was brighter than before. The cold air hit my body making me shiver. I slowly closed my eyes and hoped that tomorrow I wouldn't remember anything.

--Matts POV--

After makinng out with that girl from the coffee shop I left to find Lia.

"See you soon, babe" The same girl spoke bitting down her lip. I just nodded my head and walked away.

She was getting way to clingy after one night. Thats what I hated. She was a one night stand, thats it. Heck, I didnt even remember her name.

I walked downstairs and watched as half the crowd had their eyes on someone. I shrugged it off and continued walking to the bar section of the house. Lia was no longer there. What does that girl doesnt understand by dont move?

"Where did she go?" I asked the boys.

Kyle smirked at Damon who only looked at the dance floor. "To have some fun" Kyle answered.

I looked back at the dance floor when I saw Lia dancing. The way she moved her body was driving me crazy. Her hair moved in the air, making her look perfect. She was having fun and I could tell.

I stayed until I saw someone approaching her. It was Luke. He wrapped his hands around her as she did the same. I hated the way he looked at her. He wanted her, anyone could see it by the way he looked at her as some sort of prey.

What I thought would never happen semmed to take place too soon. They kissed. That did it for me. I rushed over to them and pulled Luke away.

"What the fuck man?" Luke hissed, his body hitting the floor.

"Stay away from her" I snapped, beggining to throw punches at him.

"Why?" he punched me straight in the jaw. "Scared she would realized she deserves better?" He punched my stomach, making me fall to the floor.

I got back up on my feet and punched him in the nose till I heard crack. Another punch in the jaw and stomach. I kept this until he was out of breath.

"Take it as a warning" I spit out.

Turning around realizing Lia was no longer there, I began to panic. This girl can't listen or what. What the hell is her problem anyway.

I searched everywhere in the house until i found her outside laying on the grass, her eyes closed. I rolled my eyes and reached for her.

I picked her up and carried her to my car. Her eyes were open and staring at me. "You look mad" her voice sound so innocent.

"Are you drunk, Lia?" I could smell the alcohol through her breath.

She laughed and nodded. "Party up Mr. Poppy pants! Dont be a party crasher"

"I told you not to move, why didnt you listen?"

"Shhhh" she pressed her finger against my lip. she turned around and made herself comfortable. "i dont like you." her voice was low and soft. "you're mean and im only going to get hurt."

I didnt reply. Instead I began to drive, her words running through my mind like some sort of old recorder. I couldnt stay mad at her tonight. She was drunk then she kissed Luke. Tommorow she wont even remember anything.

The road was dark and quiet. Good enough for me to think things through. But she was different from anyone. She was Lia. God dam it. I beat one of my own for a girl.

Debating wether to take her to her place or not, knowing that her best friend would freak out, I decided to take her anyway. I couldnt keep her over at my place, even though I wanted to.

I knocked on her door for the fourth time until her bestfriend opened the door. Recognizing her. She goes out with Daniel who is about to graduate from here and studies who knows what.

"what the hell did you do to her?" she snapped.

"be thankful i brought her here in the first place." I commented.

She rolled her eyes and opened the door wider. "Just follow me" I did as I was told. I entered Lia's room and layed her down on her bed. We walked out and before she even closed the door she said "look, Lia is like a sister to me and I know guys like you. Stay away from her, for her own good.""

Guys like me....

I found myself in bed and I couldnt seem to take my mind off Lia. Her words haunted me for the rest of the night, "I dont like you." her voice was low and soft. "You're mean and Im only going to get hurt." I remebered she would say.

"Too bad, because I like you."

____________________________________________________

awhhh Matt has a crush on her, will he tell her?

will he treat her better or the same?

Thanks to BlackRoses_xo for this!

Love ya girl!

Thank you for reading!

-Leslie