Chapter 1

"Take it off" he said in a harsh tone. 

I coughed silently and avoided to look at him. Father, who was sitting next to me, patted on my shoulder, looking at me understandingly. 

"Take.It.Off" the principal repeated himself. 

"Fine". I gave him an annoyed glare while moving my hands to my right ear to take off my favorite ear piercing. I placed it on his desk. 

"May I go now?"

"You'll find your new timetable in the secratary's office, Seung Mirae-ssi"

Fake-smiling I bowed and left the principal's office with my dad.

"I have to go to work now, try finding some new friends, hm?"

I couldn't do anything else than nod in agreement. After patting my head and giving me the fighting-gesture, my dad left.

Walking around, trying to find the classroom, I lost myself in thoughts. Not knowing where to go I heard a loud scream. Heading to the direction of the sound, I saw people crowding in a classroom. After comparing the number on my timetable with the number on the open door I let out a sigh. Fortunately the lesson didn't start yet, so I went into the classroom without anyone noticing me. Everyone was standing around some girls. A girl with messy hair was sitting on the floor. Not considering her messy hair, she was beautiful; big, dark-green eyes, pale skin and thick lips. One of the girls standing in front of her threw a greenish-white shirt on her.

"Tell me. Why did you do that? Are you jealous of my branded clothes?"

The girl on the bottom tried to stand up, but another girl pushed her back down. This scene seemed so familiar to me that it almost hurt watching this.

"You should've told me then." Ms. Branded Clothes took out some coin money from her pocket and threw it on the other girl.

The girl on the bottom tried not to show, but I could see tears in her eyes. 

"It wasn't me.." she said quietly and slightly lifted her head, not facing the floor aymore but the girl standing in front of her. My heart told me to believe her, so I did.

She attempted to speak again "Why should I do-" but was interrupted by a slam.

Ms. Gucci Gucci hit the table next to her with her left palm. "WE ALL KNOW ABOUT YOUR FAMILY'S FINANCIAL PROBLEMS" she bursted.

 Everyone was watching her with mixed emotions. Some girls were afraid of her while I could hear some boys chatting about how cool she is. After calming herself down for three seconds, she continued. "Nobody believes you, so stop denying the truth. You look pathetic."

I started scanning everything in my sight with the hope of finding anything suspicious. A moment later my eyes wandered to the hand of the annoying girl. My facial expression softened and a smirk appeared on my lips.