You and Me [1/2]

"Good evening ma'am Rhian" Rhian's driver greeted her as soon as she stepped outside the airport.

"I thought Jason was going to fetch you?" Bianca asked her bestie.

"I thought so too" Rhian shook her head and just gave her luggage to the driver while Bianca followed suit.

"Kuya, where's Jason?" Rhian asked the driver as soon as she and Bianca settled at the back.

"Ma'am he said something about important things to attend to" the driver informed.

"More important than fetching his girlfriend?" Bianca asked.

The driver decided to close his mouth and not answer.

"Biancs..." Rhian stopped her best friend. "Kuya, let's go"

The driver nodded his head then drove off. 30mins after Rhian leaned back on the seat, she fell asleep, leaving Bianca awake and wondering. This isn't the first time she went directly to Rhian's home from the airport so she's definitely sure that this isn't the way to Rhian's home.

"Kuya, where are you taking us?" Bianca couldn't help but ask.

"Ma'am, I was ordered by Sir Jason to fetch you and head to this restaurant" the driver formally informs.

Bianca didn't ask further. If it was Jason who ordered the driver, then maybe he has a good reason why he didn't fetch Rhian. But there's something definitely wrong and Bianca can sense it. After another 30mins of driving, Bianca somewhat knew where they're going. The streets and places are a little familiar to her. Then it dawned to her...

"Oh god! Please no!" Bianca screamed inside her head. Then worst come to worst, they stopped in front of a restaurant Bianca knew all too well.

"Ma'am we're here" the driver announced. Bianca's eyes grew big and she can't help but swallow the lump on her throat. "Sir Jason is inside, ma'am Bianca"

Bianca closed her eyes the pinched the bridge of her nose. The honour of waking up her bestie was put on her shoulders. Inside, she's debating if she's going to wake Rhian up or not.

"Ma'am?"

The driver brought Bianca out from her deep thought. She let out a sigh and gently tapped Rhian's shoulder. "Rhian..."

"..."

"Rhian wake up..."

"..." Rhian won't budge, she was sleeping like a log.

"Please tell Jason we'll be there in a minute" Bianca instructed the driver.

The man nodded his head and left the two inside the car.

Bianca let out another sigh. She sent the driver so that she can have a little talk with Rhian before they stepped inside the restaurant. "Rhian wake up"

"I'm awake" Rhian spoke with her eyes still closed. She opened her left eye then finally opening them both.

"How long have you been awake?"

"When you asked kuya, where was he taking us"

"We're in RK just so you know" Bianca tries to lighten the mood.

"I realize that when you tensed up" Rhian chuckles. "I don't know what's going on. I'm as surprised as you are"

"Maybe he decided to do the right thing and let you be happy with Glaiza" Bianca cheered.