3 months?!?

Maya's pov:
Maya Hunter woke up and looked around her room then got out of bed. She grabbed her phone to see that her boyfriend Josh Matthews had texted as she looked at her phone Maya thought about Josh. Her and Josh want on their first date on her sixteenth birthday and have been dating ever since. Josh always tells her that she is the one God made for him. She loves him so much. Maya did her morning devotion and said her prayer. She thanked God that her life was finally looking like it would turn out to be a happy one. She has the best mom ever. Shawn and her mom got married when Maya was 15 and Shawn has been the best dad. She had the best friends ever and not to mention that she had the best boyfriend ever. She thanked God for all her blessings.
    Maya walked downstairs to fine her parents sitting at the table having breakfast. She greeted them but they just looked at her and did not say anything back. She sat down not sure what was going on.
  After a minute of silence her mom finally said something. "Maya your dad called today and he as your father technology can still spend time with you. He is going to have u stay with him and his family for 3 months. "
  "What?!?!?!?!" Maya suddenly felt like she was hit in the gut.

      So I hope u like it I did my best.      
          -grace