Leaving

Maya's POV:

         I was woken up by my mom shaking my shoulders. "Baby girl it is time to get up. You have leave soon.  Their is a surprise for you downstairs. " when she says surprise I think of Josh and I want to cry.  I wish I was starting here with my family and spend time with Josh. By time I get back it will almost be time for school to start back. I get dressed. I decided to go comfortable I wear jeans and a gray tank top with a orange jacket over it. I walk down stairs.
          "What did you want me to see mom. " ask as I walk in the kitchen my dad is sitting at the table.   
       As soon as I finish my sentence I feel strong arms rap around my waist. "Surprise" I hear the voice and I know who it is. 
        "Josh" I say as I turn around. Josh. I was so relieved to see him. He hugged me and I burred my face in his chest. "I am so glad you came. I didn't think you would come. " I say my voice muffled because my face was still burred in his shirt.

Josh's POV:
       As soon as she said that I pulled her out at arms length. "Did you really think I would let you leave with out me saying by did?" I said kinda hurt that she would think that I would let her leave with out saying bye.
      "Hate to break this up but you have to leave now Maya. "  Katy said as Shawn gave me Maya's bags.  Maya hugged. I walked her to her car and put her stuff in the back of her car. She opened her door and stood their just looking at me looking at her.  Gosh I am going to miss her. All of a sudden she jumped in to my arms.  I kissed her and she kissed back. I broke the kiss and rested my head on her's. "Promise you will call " I say.
       " I promise " she says rapping her arms around my neck. " Josh I can't tell you where I am going but I need you to pray for me. "
      " I always do. " I say looking in to her eyes.
        We just looked at each other until we were interpreted by Shawn saying " you have to leave sweet heart. " she thin gave me a quick kiss and got in the car with a sad face.
    I watched her drive away and realized this was going to be a very long 3 months.

      Sorry for not updating. Please tell me want you that.  Hope you enjoy.
                           -Grace