Hiding it

Maya's pov:
    As Josh let go and looked down at me I started to think "what if he ask to do something in the next 3 months. Well duh he will want to do something in the next 3 months. We spend like every weekend together. "So what are we going to do today?" I ask look him straight in the eye hoping he doesn't notice I am acting weird.

Josh 's pov:
   I could tell Maya was hiding something but she clearly didn't want me to know. So I didn't ask. She will tell me when she is ready. But I did pray for her and what ever is going on and asked the Lord to take care of her like He always does. "Well I was thinking we could go see Insurgent like you have been wanting to. " I said a little hesitant.
   "Yayyyy " said hugging me. She know I didn't like those movies but I decided if she wanted to go see it I would be that type of boyfriend that is willing to watch movies I don't like. It makes my very proud of myself and yes I know that sounds conceded but hay it is my brain and I would not say that out loud of course.
    She grabbed my hand and pulls me out the door. I almost trip over Augie. "Sorry " I told him walking out the door. We got to my truck and we got in. I pulled out of the parking lot.

I hope you like it joshaya fans.