Over protective

Maya's pov:
As I am driving down the road I start to think about this whole ordeal with a clear head. I didn't ask when I would have to leave but I know one thing though I can not let Josh know about this. I love him but sometimes I feel like he thinks I can't do anything thing for myself.
When I start to think about my dad and having to stay with him for 3 months I almost brake into tears. I pray and ask God for strength and courage. I took a deep breath and just keep driving.
I park my car and go through Riley's window. She was not home she want out with huckleberry. I open Riley's door to see Josh sitting on the couch looking at his phone.

Josh's pov:
I was sitting on the couch texting Eric about what we were going to get Cory for his birthday. When I heard someone behind me. I turn around to see Maya walked in to the room. I go over to her and put my arms around her waist. She throws her arms around my neck and I kiss her. "I missed you babe" I told her as I pressed my forehead to hers.
"I missed you too " she said as she lays her head on my chest.
"So how have you been is everything ok. " I ask making sure she is ok.
" I am fine " she answered. I now she hates it when I worried but I can't help it I love her for crying out loud.

So I hope you are enjoying the story.