Chapter 10

Avi walks up the stairs straight to Scott's bedroom. He closes the door behind him, "OH MY GOD!!!" He whispers/yells. Scott sitting on his bed thumbing thru a magazine looks up at his brother, "What?"

Avi runs up to a puzzled Scott grabbing him by his shoulder's, "SCOTT!! OH! MY! GOD!" shaking Scott by his shoulders.

Scott laughs reaching up grabbing his brother's arms to stop the shaking, "What? Avi! What?"

Avi glares at his brother with eyes the size of silver dollars, "HOLY MOLY! SCOTT! I'M DYING!"

Scott laughs shaking his head. He pulls Avi down on the bed beside him, "Will you sit down! Now, take a deep breath, and tell me what happen."

Avi covers his face with his hands, taking several deep breaths. He finally looked at a waiting Scott. "He told me he loved me. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!" Jumping up again. "He, Kevin Olusola, told me, Avi Kaplan, a nobody, that he loves me."

"Hey!" Scott stands up taking Avi by his shoulders, "You are NOT a nobody. Kevin calls you an angel."

"He said I was HIS angel." Avi says with a smile.

Scott smiles pulling his older brother into a hug.

"Scott, I think I may love him too." whispers Avi.

"I know you do. But Avi listen," Scott says pulling out of the hug and placing his hands on each side of Avi's face, "Don't rush into anything. O.K.? Don't think that you have to jump right into bed with him just because you guys are starting this relationship. Kevin respects you, he's not gonna push you. He knows this is all new for you. Make sure you are ready before you do anything, and you know what I'm talking about."

Avi nods, "Yea, I know." He smiles, "Thanks again, Rock."

"Anytime," Scott says putting an arm around Avi's shoulder, "Now, let's go eat some pizza and see what kind of dorky movies those two have picked out."

Kevin looked up and smiled when he seen Scott with his arm still around Avi's shoulder and both were laughing. It warmed his heart to see the closeness between the two. He would have loved to have been a fly on the wall and listen to the conversation that they just had. But that was a secret between brothers.

"Hey guys, the pizzas are here. Kevin called out to them. Avi walked up beside him, "Good I'm starved."

Kevin leaned over giving him a quick kiss. He notices Avi glances quickly at Scott who smiles and winks.

'Well looks like I have Scott's approval' Kevin thought with a smile.

________________________________________________________________

Leave your COMMENTS and PLEASE VOTE!!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **