Chapter 9

The sun was beginning to set, the trio decided to go back to the house. They wanted to have a movie night and order some pizzas. Kevin and Avi decided to take a short walk on the beach before going home.

As they walked, the waves washed over their feet. Every now and then one of them would see a pretty shell and would pick it up for Kirstie. They made their way out on the pier to watch the sunset.

Kevin noticed Avi shiver a little bit, "Babe, are you getting cold?"

"It's starting to get a little chilly." He answered.

Kevin then moved in behind him wrapping his arms around him to help keep him warm. He rested his chin on top of Avi's head.

"Kevin?" Avi almost whispers in a low voice.

"Mmmmm?" He answers. Both still staring out across the water.

"Thank-you." He whispers again.

"You're welcome, but for what?" Kevin ask looking down at him.

Avi sighs, "For everything." He looks up making eye contact with Kevin. "This is a dream come true. I have never seen them so happy."

"What about you? Are you happy?" He ask hypnotized by the colors of the sunset reflecting off those green eyes.

"Most definitely." Avi answers softly as Kevin leans in for a kiss.

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE HOUSE:

"LOOK GUYS, LOOK!!" Mitch yells for the other two while looking out the window.

"WHAT!! WHAT!!" Scott and Kirstie yells running to the window, wondering what had their little brother so excited. He points to the couple on the pier.

Avi had turned around facing Kevin, and had his arms around his neck. Kevin had his arms around Avi in a tight embrace. They were kissing each other very passionately.

"Guys, we shouldn't be intruding in on their privacy." Scott says walking away from the window.

Kirstie sighs, "I'm love the fact that Avi is finally falling in love."

Mitch still with his nose pressed against the window, " I love the fact that our older brother has hooked a rich man."

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE PIER:

They break the kiss and just stares into each others eyes. Kevin reaches up and runs a hand thru Avi's hair.

"Angel," He whispers, "I love you."

Avi bites his bottom lip to keep from smiling. Pulling Kevin into a hug, he whispers in his ear.

"I'm not too sure, but I think I may be falling in love with you too."

Kevin tightens his embrace around his angel. They hold each other in complete silence as the sun sets.

Mitch runs from the window as he sees the couple walking back to the house holding hands.

He jumps on the couch beside Kirstie, "They're coming!" He yells and grabs a box of videos and he and Kirstie start innocently looking thru the movies as the couple walks thru the front door.

"O.K., I'll call in some pizzas and you guys can pick out some movies," Kevin says looking down at Kirstie and Mitch who were grinning ear to ear like the Cheshire Cat.

____________________________________________________________________

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT and VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **