Chapter 26

**WARNING**- This chapter has the mention of molestation. Could be upsetting to some. Please be advised.

__________________________________________________________________________

Kevin and Scott falls on their knees beside Avi's body. Kevin slowly rolls him over and sees his badly bruised face.

"Baby? Baby please." Kevin begs, tears rolling down his face. He gently brushes some of the sand off of Avi's face. He nervously lay a couple of fingers on the side of Avi's neck.

"SCOTT! SCOTT! THERE"S A PULSE! It's faint but there's a heartbeat." Kevin says with a sigh of relief.

Scott gets to laughing through his tears. So happy that his brother was still alive.

Kevin stands up to get his phone out of his pocket to call 911.

Scott slowly brushes Avi's hair back out of his face. "Hey bro. You gonna wake up for us? Huh? Please?"

Kevin puts his phone back into his pocket and kneels back down. He gently raises Avi up into his arms careful not to hurt any injuries that there might be.

"Angel? Sweetheart, can you hear me? Just hang on, the ambulance is on the way. You're gonna be alright. You hear me?" Kevin kisses him on the forehead. "I love you. I love you so much. Don't leave me, Please." He cries holding Avi close to him.

Scott was holding one of his brothers hands, quietly crying when he hears the sirens. "Kevin, I hear the sirens. Avi, the ambulance is almost here. Just hang on, please."

While the paramedics worked on Avi, Scott and Kevin files a report about the kidnapping to the police officer. Scott gave the officer all the information he could. The description of the men, the van and who was behind it all, his mother, Amy Kaplan.

****

"YOU KILLED MY SON!!" Amy Kaplan screamed at the four men when they delivered Kirstie and Mitch to her.

"No, we only killed the one you told us too. The other one killed himself." One of the men told her.

"My Scottie." She cried, hugging the two younger siblings.

The siblings looked at each other, they knew that Scott wasn't dead. The Kaplan children had always had a strong bond. They seem to know when the other was hurt or upset, they could just sense it. Almost like identical twins. So Kirstie and Mitch kind of had this feeling that Avi was not dead.

"Mommy, they killed my Bubba." Mitch whimpered. He cut his eyes up to Kirstie. Time for a little acting, lay it on thick. That was the Queen's plan for survival.

"Oh honey," Amy said rubbing her youngest on the head. "He was no brother to you. Who do you think set the fire that burnt down our house? He did. (this woman is NUTS, Mitch thought) He knew there would be a day that I would come back after you kids. And he was determined not to let me have you. Even if it meant killing you."

"But he saved us." Kirstie said, putting on her pouty face.

"His plan to burn you inside the house failed. So he started screwing a black man. And persuaded him to take you away from me." Amy said. Trying her best to get the two siblings to hate their older brother.

Amy pulled Kirstie around in front of her looking at her, "And honey, how many times has he touched you? You know, in your private places? And how many times did he force you to touch him down there?"

"WHAT??" Kirstie ask in shock. What in the hell is wrong with this woman Kirstie thought. 

"You can tell me sweetie." Amy said.

Mitch looked at his mother like she was a lunatic.

"NONE! Avi has NEVER touched me in that way. I'm his little Sissy, he loved me." Kirstie said trying to hide her anger.

"Well, we're together now and he's dead. So he'll never be able to touch you again." Amy says pulling Kirstie into a hug.

Those guys had better hurry up and find us, or Momma's gonna go psycho on this bitch. Mitch thought.

___________________________________________________________________________

COMMENT and VOTE!!!!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **