CHAPTER 47

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

Was it right to send her the letter? She looked surprised. But that's what the hyungs said were right.

*FLASHBACK*

We'er eating at our usual table but it isn't like before cause Danie isn't here. She said she was hanging out with her girl-friends. Should I tell Danie I have my memory back? But what if she doesn't talk to me? What if we break up cause of this? Should I tell the hyungs? What if they don't mind me too? What if they hate me?

"Hey hyung" Jungkook interrupted my thoughts.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Can I tell the hyungs you've got your memory back?" He said as if he was reading my mind. I've been thinking about it ever since this morning actually. Never got to pay attention in class cause of this.

"Arraseo. Gomawo" I said smiling at him. Jungkook's like a life saver to me. He knows when I have a problem and helps me solve it.

"Hyung!" He said catching everybody's attention.

"Uhh who are you calling?" Suga hyung said, confused.

"All of you" He said making the members turn to his direction.

"You have to listen to what i'm going to say okay? Cause this is important" He said looking at each of them in the eye, receiving a nod from each of them. I feel my heart beating faster. What if they get mad at me for not saying this to them earlier? What if they don't mind me? What if I get kicked out of the group?

"Hyung got his memory back" Jungkook said in his oh so famous poked face. As expected, the will have their oh so famous very surprised face. These idiots are really cute sometimes.

"Jinjja?!" Jing hyung reacted. I nodded slightly. They all shouted in joy catching the attention of each person in the cafeteria.

I looked at them smiling like crazy. It's good that they didn't get mad at me.

"Why didn't you tell Danie?" Rap Mon hyung asked.

"I still don't know why I forgot her. Until then, I won't tell her. I won't have a reason." I said

"Eh?!" They all said in chorus with unsatisfied faces.

"Ani! You should tell her now! Before anything bad happens" Suga hyung said

"Wae? What's going to happen?" I asked

"Don't tell Danie that i'll tell you this okay?" Suga hyung said.

"What is it?" I said getting curious.

"Danie's sick" Suga hyung said.

"What?" I asked not believing it.

"She's been going to the hospital recently cause of treatments. She actually didn't tell me. But I got curious on why she was leaving so frequently so I followed her and she went to the hospital." What is this? She should've told us. She should've told suga hyung at least.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I'm here at the back of the building just like what I wrote in her letter. Danie isn't her yet I guess. I couldn't see her anywhere.

The door from the building opened. I thought it was Danie but it was two people. I couldn't see them clearly but I was sure it was a girl and a boy. They turned to where I was so I quickly hid behind a tree.

The door opened once again and out came Danie.