Chapter 3

****

Locker Room / Shower /Sauna

"OMG! Mars, I don't know how yo do it, but I'm not sure I can do this."

"Ano ka ba naman. First day mo pa lang, syempre it's kinda weird pa. Give it a week or two and you'll see its gonna be easy by then."

"Buti ka pa Mars ang sexy, sexy mo. Eh ako hay naku hirap talaga magpapayat."

"Wag ka ngang nega- dyan!  Masyado mo dinadown sarili mo. It takes time, hindi naman parang magic na after one or two tries eh sexy ka na. Patience lang Mars!"

"Sige na nga!"

"Basa muna tayo katawan then pasok tayo sauna. Para naman matunaw extra fats mo. Sabi ni Jane sabay bungisngis.

I looked at her straight...

She felt guilty and said. "Joke lang Mars. Ikaw naman di ka na mabiro, Love you, Mars." Sabay hila sa aking kamay papasok ng shower room.

Binawi ko ang aking kamay, Inirapan ko sya, sabay halukipkip ko ng aking mga braso. Pero ang loka tinawanan lang ako.

Typical Jane talaga ang lakas mang-asar. Iginala ko ang aking paningin sa kabuuan ng shower room. Mayroon itong eight shower stalls. I opened the door of the stall next to Jane. Katamtaman ang laki at may hot and cold shower. Sa kataasang sulok ay mayroon ding habonera with a very small bottles of shampoo and conditioner compliments of the facility. Sweet!

I open one of the bottles and smell it. It's not what I would normally buy and have in my toiletries, but it smells good.

There were two other women when we get inside the sauna. It is my first time inside the sauna and I always wonder what it is like being there. Now I know...

OMG! It's so freaking hot in here! Seriously? What the hell are they trying to do? Barbeque themselves? I wanted to complain and wanted to maybe lower the temperature a little bit, but I don't want to make a seen. I don't want them to think that as if I'm from another planet, overly-sensitive, dumb, and clueless. I was thinking of  going back outside and just wait for Jane to get done. But crazy Jane guessed what I was thinking at pinandilatan ako ng  kanyang mga mata. As if I'm afraid of her (charing!) Napilitan  tuloy  akong  umupo  sa tabi  nya and try to be as comfortable as I can be even though I obviously am not. On the other hand, Jane was leaning back with her eyes closed enjoying herself just like the rest of  the girls inside the sauna. After a while, finally, the other two girls left and it is only me and Jane inside the sauna.

"Mars! Baka naman pwede mo ibaba temperature baka maluto tayo dito. Super init ang sakit sa balat."

"Ganito talaga Mars. It's the way to make you sweat faster and even more. Tiis lang, masasanay ka rin Mars. Five more minutes then we can come out and replenish, shower, then go back in for fifteen more minutes then after that we are done."

"What? Seryoso ka? Mars naman, tinotorture mo naman me eh!"

"Mars, if I can do it, so can you!Kaya nga sauna eh di ba. I am here to help you, kaya wag ka ngang reklamador masyado." Saad ni Jane sabay pikit ng mga mata at taklob ng panyolito sa kanyang mukha.

Although tama si Jane, I still feel hurt by the way she said it. Sometimes she can be frank and unknowingly hurt my feelings. Instead, I decided to stay quiet and endure the tingling sensation of the heat caused to my skin. After five minutes, we went out and did exactly what she had told me we would do, earlier. The second time was easy and fifteen minutes passed by so quickly. 

I felt like I run a couple of miles after we're done. My body felt tired and good at the same time. Weird! But I like the feeling. I never thought it could feel this good after getting out of the fryer. (joke lang!) Buti na lang may shower para naman mahugasan  ang pawisan kong  katawan. 

After naming magshower at makapagpalit ng damit, me and Jane called it quits sabay (beso- beso) and decided to meet again on the next yoga class which is Monday. They've been hosting the class three time a week, which is Monday, Tuesday, and  Thursday. 

 I check my cellphone to see if I get any message from my mother in law. Nothing. I hope Jayson is not giving her a hard time and that they are doing okay. Anyways, I can't wait to come home and see my little cutie. I'm still not used to having my "Me" time and being away from my baby for a long time.

Haiissst! Oh well, way to go home it is......

**********************************************************************

Note:    Vote! Vote! Vote! Please don't forget to leave a comment below!

T H A N K   Y O U   S O  M U C H  !