Joe

I was always one of the violent ones at school and collage. No one dared mess with me, however I never thought I would actually have to use my violence in protection for mine and others lives. I may have been a violent girl, but sometimes I was also the caring girl. The one who if you needed taking care of, I would be there.
So that was me, I took in anyone who looked like they needed help. First I saw Dan, he was going to be dead if I didn't do anything, so I took him in, we made a group of 5, moved a lot, found a deserted camp in the woods and have been there for 5 months looking after the only survivor in the hospital. Lucky my job was a doctor hay!
Dan stayed by his side while I did all the medical stuff, but the one time he wasn't there, he woke up, phil he said his name was, I thought I recognised that name from some where, turns out he was a youtuber along with Dan, although dan never did tell me about this youtube thing...
Hi guys, this chapter and the last are just fillers to let you know about the characters backgrounds

sorry I haven't updated in a while, been so busy with school! Anyway lots of writing to catch up on for this story, hope you like it so far, please comment what you think!
Lifeonline x