My first walker

As soon as I read these words the tight pain I used to get when I was a child returned. I hadn't had this pain since I was 7, and I was 27.

"It doesn't mean their turned, or dead, they could have gone into hiding, like most people have done." She explained, trying to make me feel better.

Not working I thought.

"No they can't, they promised to stay near me always!" I shouted.

Suddenly there was a loud bang on the door... silence... then another...  then a mouldy hand shot though the door and a moan came from the other side of the door.

"Run..." Jo whispered.

"Yeah sure I'll just stand up and bolt down the corridors then" I replied sarcastically, trying to get out the chair.

"Yeah that's the idea!" she shouted as walker appeared from the now broken door, and shoving me back into my seat, grabbed the handles and shot down the corridors with the 'thing' close behind.

Looking around, I saw a mouldy green, brown person, with half its arm missing.

"Urh, that's gross!!" I gagged as I turned back round.

"Yeah, well you get used to it if you've seen them every day for the past 10 months!" she shouted back as she picked up the pace, and burst through the double doors into the blinding light, almost making me fly out the chair.

I looked back again, my eyes adjusting to the light, and saw looked at it. Flesh was hanging of the walkers arm and rest of the body, clothes falling off. I screamed, loudly.

"Try not deafening me next time please!" she exclaimed sarcastically, when I had stopped screaming, "Then again, I screamed that much the first time I was a walker."

"Right," I shouted "and did you scream when you saw ten more of them?"

In front of us were more walkers, looking more gruesome than ever... The path in front of us had been blocked

"SHIT!!"I screamed.

Then, with no warning what so ever, Jo took a short cut I guess you could call it that, anyway it threw me off my chair, and with no time to spare, I got up, with the help of Jo, and legged it through the woods, well not legged it at my pace, but at least it was quicker than in the hospital. Dodging trees, we ran and ran, until finally we reached the camp, covered in mud and grass stains.

Gaining our breath, we looked up, to find 5 startled looking armed men staring at us, as if they had seen a ghost.

"Nice to know where you went Jo, we've been looking everywhere for you, and who's this friend you've brought back...?" One of the Men said. "...Well what's your name?"

But I couldn't speak, my glance was on one of the Men, the one who I recognised and thought would be the last one to survive an apocalypse...

"Dan...?" I whispered.

"Phil..." He whispered back.

So hope your liking it so far... dont forget to like, coment and subscribe to me, plus I also have a blog,so you can follow me on there aswell, (same username)

lifeonine x