6

Hailey's pov.

I quietly strummed my guitar humming to each note, while lux was busy having a magical adventure along with her my little pony's. Unfortunately the poor pony's are no longer pony's they're unicorns due to the fact that lux had taped a horn to each of their heads. The door to the bus creaks and lou peaks in.

"Mummy!" Lux yells causing lou to laugh as lux jumps into her arms. Then she turns to me and smirks.

"Have you already done the outfits for tonight?"

"Yeah..." I say uncertainly

"Good because me, you and lux are going to watch the show tonight, but before that we're going to give the boys their outfits. Together. I'm going to go get their hair and make up ready while you pop down with lux in let's say, 1 minutes? Yeah? Cool, see you soon luxy. Bye lea." And with that she left.

What just happened?

Wait I have to give them their outfits? As in give them?

But that means meeting them. Shit, well, I'm just going to have to Suck it up and don't mess up. Lux jumps onto my lap

"Yay, you get to meet everybody" I sigh, offering a weak smile.

"Yeah, and you know what we're going to have loads of fun."

10 minutes later...

I picked up lux and we headed in to the stadium. We had to quickly pop into our room to retrieve the outfits before we headed towards the boys dressing room. I took a deep breath took luxy's hand in mine holding the outfits in the other and we headed towards their door and knocked. When it opened, lou was at the door a pot of hair gel in one hand and a comb between her teeth. She removed the comb and gestured for us to come in.

"Thank you for coming lea, I didn't have time to get the outfits earlier and I thought it sounded about time you guys met." I hugged her

"You liar" I whispered in her ear. She smiled and whispered

"It's about time you met and lux did actually want to see the show tonight." We broke apart and I stood there in the doorway before lou introduced me

"Boys, this is Hailey. She is my assistant and your outfit stylist. Lea this is harry, Liam,zayn, Louis and..." she was interupted by an attractive blonde boy

"Niall, I'm niall " he said holding out his hand which I shook shyly with my free hand. Then I remembered why I actually came I looked around the room finding lux looking at Harry's tattoo babbling about my little unicorns.

"Hey luxy, come here and help me with everybody's outfits" causing her to rush over nearly causing me to almost topple over but niall puts an arm on my arm steadying me. I smile shyly at him and bend down and whisper to lux

"You need to give them the shoes first" I pass her a bag "this is Harry's he gets blue things" she took the bag and rushed to harry with his blue bag containing his shoes and accessories etc. She handed him the bad as he took them and thanked her this continued harry with thing labeled blue, Liam orange, zayn red, Louis purple and niall green. Once all of them had finished receiving their outfits I said goodbye to lou.

"Bye guys me and lux are going to go find our seats. Goodluck" and with that we left to find our seats.

Nialls pov.

Me and the boys were messing about in our dressing room. Lou had just finished my hair and was finally perfecting Liam's when we heard a knock on the door. Lou got up to get it, and as she opened the door we were greeted by an excited and her. She was beautiful. I couldn't look away she was amazing. Hailey stood in the doorway playing with her fingers , nervously, she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. The world around me nome until I heard lou almost introduce me. I interupt. I don't know why but I had too. I shook her hand. Her tiny hands fit perfectly in mine.
She got lux to give out our outfits. Wow. She's everything beautiful, talented and good with children. But almost as soon as she had arrived she said she was leaving. A sense of sadness filled me. But she was coming to the show I just had to impress her. The door closed and I felt I had a new sense of purpose.

"Aww does someone have an ickle crushy-wushie? My little niall er all grown up" harry said Squeezing my cheeks patronisingly and fake sobbing. Unfortunately my band aren't the most mature so they all decided to copy Harry's actions. I rolled my eyes and went to go get changed. Tonight is going to be a good show.

-----------
To be continued...