Your Invited

Severide's POV
We were two weeks into school and I was known for throwing the best and wildest parties. When I saw Gabby and Leslie take a seat at a table under the shade. I told the guys to hold on and I went to tell Gabby about the party but it was really an indirect invite for Leslie. Leslie was sexy and I wanted her to be mine.
After Shool
Gabby's POV
Today we had a football game at our school so I went to wish Severide, Terrance Boden, and Christopher Herman luck. They all thanked me and then I went to warm up the cheerleading team. Leslie and I were captains so we were in charge of warming the cheerleaders up. When it was halftime before Kelly Severide went into the locker room he stopped passed Leslie and said nice cheering. She looked back at him and said nice throwing. Hr laughed before running to talk to Boden and the rest of the team. Then Matthew Casey came and gave me a hug and slipped his number in my hand. Shay looked at me and said you are going to call home him. I told her I don't know and we walked around the track until the end of half time.
One hour later
Shay's POV
We won the game 21-14 I congratulated all the Football players and then hurried to catch a ride with Gabby since my parents was getting me a car after college. Gabby had a camaro and she would occasionally drive her mom's hummer or charger.
That night
In the house
Matt's POV
I looked at my phone it was a text from Gabby.
Matt and Gabby conversation
Gabby: Thank for the support tonight.
Matt: Yeah that's what friends do but I really gave you my number because on Friday's my family doesn't mind if I invite friends to dinner.
Gabby: I'll be there just what time.
Matt: 6:00 and I'll pick you up.