Shay's 18th Birthday

Friday afternoon
Shay's house
Severeide and I were on Gabby's balcony when my sister surprised me. We hugged for a long time then she said that nothing can ever break our bond as sisters. I smiled at her and then went back to talking to Severeide.
1 hour later
Gabby's POV
Severeide and I had placed all of Shay's birthday gifts on the table and waited for her to open them.
5 minutes later
Gabby's POV
Shay was down to the last box which was from my whole family and Severeide. When Shay opened the box she read the paper and I ran up behind her and gave her a hug. The last gift that we had for Shay was her favorite color car a blue Challenger. When she was about to open the door Severide opened the door and surprised her. Severeide and Shay hugged each other before joining the party again.
Later that night
Gabby's POV
I was sitting on the patio with Matt when my mom asked if I could finish helping her clean up I was just about to get up when Matt said that I could relax and he would help my mom I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and then sat back down.
Severeide's POV
Everyone had went home and Shay had fallen asleep moments ago. When I got on the patio I saw Gabby sitting down. I sat beside her and thanked her.
Severeide and Gabby conversation
Gabby: Where is Shay?
Severeide: I just left her room she's sleeping.
Gabby: That's good
Severeide: Gabby I want to thank you for everything. This is the happiest I have seen Shay in a long time.
Gabby: That's what friends do for friends.
Severeide's POV
I gave Gabby a fist bump and a hug before getting in my car and driving home.