Chapter 2

Ross woke up when it was morning, and decided to check on Riker. Riker was still sleeping. Ross went back out and made some breakfast, then brought the food to Riker's room again, and set them on the table, then waited for Riker to wake up. Riker woke up a while later and groaned as he realized it wasn't a dream.

"Good morning." Ross said.

"Morning." Riker said.

"Hungry?" Ross asked.

"A bit." Riker said.

"Okay I'll wait till you're hungrier than a bit." Ross said. Riker shrugged.

"Is there anything you need?" Ross asked.

"To be let go." Riker said.

Ross sighed. "I would but I can't." Riker sighed

"Serious. I would. But I can't." Ross said.

"I know." Riker said.

"I know you know but you don't know the reason why." Ross muttered.

"What is he reason why?" Riker asked.

"Riker, my dad's my boss and he told me to do it. Isn't it obvious the reason why?" Ross asked.

"Your dad's an ass." Riker said.

"You wouldn't want to say that if he's around." Ross said.

"True." Riker said, "but he's not around." Ross sighed, and pointed up to a camera on the corner of the ceiling.

"Shit." Riker said going pale.

 "Oh yeah. You're screwed. I might be as well if he was watching." Ross said.

Ross' phone rang. "I think he was watching." Riker said quietly.

"I'm dead." Ross muttered, and picked up the call. "Hello?"

"That doesn't look like what we discussed Ross." Mark said, "And by the way I'm always watching."

"Well I don't know what I should do, dad." Ross said. His eyes caught the tray of food he brought in earlier and he panicked inside when he realized it could be seen from the camera.

"Ross, do I have to spell everything out for you?" Mark asked. "He likes dick, do something about that." He hung up.

Ross sighed, and turned to Riker. "You're lucky you're gay." He began untying him.

Riker frowned. "What do you mean? Ross what's going on?"

"Shush. I'll try and do this gently but you have to act like this hurts a lot." Ross whispered. "Scream even."

"Are you going too..." Riker's face went white.

"Take off your clothes." Ross said after he untied him.

Tears sprang in Riker's eyes. "Please don't do this."

"Take off your clothes." Ross repeated. Honestly he didn't want to do it, he was still a virgin, but he had to. Riker choked back a sob and started to undress. Ross felt his heart sink as he heard him sob. He pushed him against the wall, not too hard but making it look hard enough. Riker kept crying, as he let Ross do what he wanted with him. Ross took off his own pants and underwear, and thrusted into him, making it look rough. Riker screamed, even though it didn't actually hurt. Ross leaned in and kissed his neck as he thrusted. Riker moaned, still crying

"I'm sorry." Ross whispered to him, then nipped his ear as he thrusted faster. Riker moaned loudly. Ross kept thrusting, and soon climaxed into him. Riker climaxed against the wall, embarrassingly. Ross pulled out of him, and pulled his pants and underwear back on. "Put your clothes back on." He told him. Riker put his clothes back on still crying. Ros sighed, and pulled him back to the chair. He tied him back up, then took the glass of water from the tray and held it near Riker's mouth. Riker drank the water quickly.