Chapter 5

"I blew away the chance of us getting home." Ross said. "We could've gotten home. We could've."

"Rossy, it's okay. We'll get back." Riker soothed.

"Please don't blame mom for this, though." Ross said. "She did nothing wrong."

"I dont...I guess...But still..." Riker said, frowning.

"It's not her fault, Riker. It's dad's fault." Ross told him.

Riker nodded. Ross kissed his forehead.

Riker smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." Ross said. Riker smiled and snuggled into him. Ross wrapped his arms around him. Riker snuggled into Ross' chest. Ross kissed the top of Riker's head. Riker giggled. Ross smiled and did it again. Riker giggled again. Ross pecked his lips. Riker giggled and pecked his back.

"I love you." Ross said.

"I love you too."

"Now, how are we gonna get out?" Ross asked.

"We have to wait till daddy send us on an assignment."

"Oh. Right. Okay." Ross said.

Riker nodded. "Can I have more kisses?" Ross nodded and kissed his cheek. Riker giggled. "Not there Rossy."

"Then where?" Ross asked, smiling. "Here?" He kissed his forehead.

Riker giggled. "No."

"Here?" Ross kissed his nose.

"No." Riker giggled shaking his head.

"Here?" Ross asked, kissing his chin.

"No!" Riker said, starting to get tired of the game.

"Tell me where, baby." Ross said, kissing the corner of his lips.

"My lips." Riker said.

"Well why didn't you just say so?" Ross asked, and kissed him on the lips. Riker kissed back happily. Ross smiled into the kiss, then pulled back. "Satisfied?"

Riker shook his head. "More." Ross grinned and kissed him again. Riker kissed back happily. Ross licked his bottom lip. Riker opened his mouth. Ross explored his mouth. Riker moaned lightly. Ross tangled their tongues. Riker moaned. Ross kissed down his jaw. Riker moaned and tilted his head back. Ross kissed down his neck. Riker moaned. Ross sucked hickeys along his collarbone. Riker moaned loudly. Ross sucked on his pulse point. Riker moaned and melted. Ross kissed up to his lips again. Riker kissed him back. Ross pulled back after a moment. "Now are you satisfied?"

Riker nodded, smiling.

"Good." Ross smiled. Riker snuggled into him. Ross wrapped his arms around him. Riker smiled and kissed Ross' neck. Ross smiled down at him. Riker smiled up at him.

"Love you." Ross said.

"Love you too." Riker said smiling. Ross kissed his forehead. Riker giggled and buried his face in Ross' neck. Ross played with his hair. Riker smiled widely and started to fall asleep. Ross kept playing with his hair. Riker quickly fell asleep. Ross kissed his forehead and went to sleep next to him.

*******************************************************************************************

Mark smiled as he walked past their room to Rocky's. "Hello son."

"Oh, hey dad." Rocky said.

"Rocky I want you to stare at the screen." he said, pulling up the screen he used to brainwash Ross.