Chapter4

"Well, dad knew if you stayed, Ross is eventually gonna try and find a way to get you back home. So that's why he did it." Rocky said.

"I wouldn't have left though." Riker said, still sobbing. "If I had just been able to stay with Ross I would've stayed. I should never have called mom. That's when all this started. This is all her fault."

"Oh, but no it isn't. It's your own fault. You're the one who called her." Rocky said.

Riker sniffled. "Just get me the hell away from here. And have dad put him back to normal please."

"I'm definitely taking you out of here. But I can't assure you that dad's gonna put him back to normal." Rocky said.

Riker nodded, "Rocky can I have a hug?"

"Um, sure?" Rocky said, hugging him. Riker cuddled into him. Rocky awkwardly rubbed his back. Riker yawned sleepily.

"Um, let's go." Rocky said, leading Riker to his car, as Ross followed. Riker stayed close to Rocky the whole time.

"Riker what is going on with you?" Rocky asked, confused as he opened the door to put Riker in the back seat.

"What do you mean?" Riker asked.

"Has he been like this the whole time?" Rocky asked Ross, who only gave a shrug in response. So Rocky just put Riker in the car and closed the door.

Riker sniffled. "Are we going to see daddy?"

"Yeah. And as long as you don't do anything that upsets him, he won't hurt you. Or any of us." Rocky said, as he got in the driver's seat and started driving.

"How old are you now Rocky?" Riker asked. "18 right? I'm not very good at math."

"I'm seventeen, and me neither so don't worry about that." Rocky said. Riker nodded. Rocky continued driving to the warehouse.

"Rocky what does that sign say?" Riker asked, pointing to the sign above the warehouse that said, Aerodynamic Flight Hanger.

"It says Aerodynamic Flight Hanger." Rocky said, as he pulled over. He got out of the car with Ross then took Riker out, and into the warehouse.

"Hi daddy." Riker said shyly. "Daddy can you please make Rossy normal again?"

"Dad, I think something's wrong with Riker." Rocky said.

"Why do you think that Rocky?" Mark asked frowning.

"I don't know, he's been acting weird." Rocky said, with a shrug. "It might just be nothing, though."

Mark frowned "I'll keep my eye on him."

"Daddy, Rossy normal please." Riker whined, rubbing his eyes.

"Dad, are you gonna turn Ross back to normal?" Rocky asked. "That's all Riker's been asking for."

"Yes, Ross come here." Mark said. "Ross you are to go back to your normal self, but remember everything that happened while you were brainwashed.

Ross blinked a few times, before holding his head, groaning.

"Rossy?" Riker asked. Ross kept holding his head, since it hurt a lot, before he collapsed.

Riker hugged him, and started crying. Mark rolled his eyes. "Take them up to Riker's room." he told Rocky.

"Yes dad." Rocky said. "Should I lock the door on the way out or just leave it open?"

"Leave it open." Mark said. "He won't leave anyway. He's mad at mommy."

"Oh yeah. Okay." Rocky said, and looked at Riker and Ross, who was now half-conscious. "Come on guys." He motioned for them to follow. Riker helped Ross to the room.

"So this is your room, not sure if you were here before or not." Rocky said. "You better listen to whatever dad says or you won't like what he'll do." He left the room.

"Rossy?" Riker asked hesitantly.

Ross groaned. "What?"

"Are you okay?" Riker asked softly.

"My head hurts." Ross said.

"Want me to kiss it and make it better?"

"It won't help." Ross said, still not fully conscious about what happened.

Riker frowned. "Of course it will. Mommy says kisses make everything better. Or do you not want one because you don't love me?

"I want one, I love you. You're right, kisses make everything better." Ross said, groggily.

"Kiss on head or lips?" Riker asked innocently.

"Anywhere." Ross said. Riker giggled and pecked Ross' lips. Ross smiled sleepily at him.

"Let's take a nap Rossy." Riker said, stroking his hair.

"Mmkay." Ross mumbled, closing his eyes. Riker held him close and went to sleep as well. Ross woke up a few hours later, and took a moment to register and remember everything.

Riker blinked sleepily. "Morning Rossy."

Ross turned to him and hugged him and kissed him. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean any of what I said. I love you, Riker, so much, and I really didn't mean to hurt you and I really didn't mean anything that I said. I'm so sorry, Riker, so sorry."

Riker hugged him back. "I know. It's okay. I forgive you. I love you too."

"I'm sorry, Riker. I swear I am. It must've hurt you so much what I said yesterday. I'm so sorry." Ross said, the guilt consuming him.

"Rossy, stop beating yourself up." Riker cooed hugging him close. "It's okay. I forgive you. You've gotta let it go. It wasn't your fault."

"I hate him." Ross mumbled. "I can't believe he brainwashed me. I hate him."

"Daddy's not that bad I'm sure." Riker said. "It was really mean of him to do that though."

"You have no idea how bad he is, Riker." Ross said.

"It'll be okay, Rossy." Riker said. "We'll be okay."