17

Luke's POV

"Luke, you shit. Why didn't you ask her?!" Michael yells at me. I shrug. I was nervous as hell. I didn't want her to say no. When Michael easily asked Ty to homecoming, I couldn't help but feel a little bit embarrassed. He had the guts, and I didn't do shit. Her eyes had just been telling me to ask her. I was going to, but I chickened out.

"I-I don't know..." I say, shrugging. She looked amazing in the car, singing. She looked so happy and I wanted to be part of that. I was more determined than ever to ask her. But when she turned around after I had sung out loud, I knew she was thrown off. I knew she recognised it. I couldn't do that again. Right then, I knew she was thinking of that guy who sang with her in the locker rooms. Maybe she still wanted to know who he was. It was me. And she didn't even know. I felt my heart drop. She was probably at home dreaming about him. It was you, you dick! I tell myself. I should tell her, but then what if she gets disappointed? I didn't want to risk that...

"Dude, you had her right there. That was your chance Luke." Calum says patting my back. I shift my skateboard to my other arm.

"I know." I stress. "What if she said no?! What if she was already waiting for that other guy to ask her?"

"You were 'that other guy' you dick! You could've just told her it was you. Don't be such an asswipe about it." Michael hits me upside the head and Calum laughs agreeing. I come to conclusion about it. Because even if "that other guy" was me, she'd still never know. Maybe I could tell her it was me, but in a way she wouldn't know it was me.

"Alright, alright. I will. Do you still have those walkie-talkies we use to mess with Calum?" I ask, rubbing the back of my head.

"Yeah why?" He cocks his head to the side.

"No fucking way! You're going to use walkie-talkies?! Luke, you're cheesy as hell." I grin anyways at Michael. Yes, my plan was some bomb shit. I don't even care how cheesy it was.

A/n: LMFAO I'M SHIT AT WRITING IN A DUDE'S POINT OF VIEW. I'M NOT EVEN ASHAMED TO ADMIT THAT THAT WAS SHIT. OH MY GOD XDDD SORRY, LMFAO BUT YEAH, THERE YOU GO. LUKEY WAS JUST A LITTLE SHY MOTHERFUCKER AND HE HAS A PLAN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....are there dudes reading this?! That'd be cool as shit Lol. I have such a bad potty mouth OMG. Ashton would probably hate me xD Anyways... I'm gonna go write the next chapter. XDDDD

-kilam_malik_kilam xDD