19

Ashton and I double over in laughter as he speeds up faster than Calum. I look back at him, leaning over on Ashton as I laugh even harder. Calum uses all he's got in his right leg to try to keep up and he holds his snapback on his head.

"C'mon Calum!" I shout, and Ashton laughs loudly. I feel his shoulders shaking under my hands.

"I can't!! Slow down!" Calum says, laughing. He has a huge grin on his face. I seriously wanted to melt. This was the most hilarious thing I've done in a fucking while. Oh my God. These boys were the cutest...I couldn't believe I was hanging out with them. (A/n: lmfao I can't right now XD)

"Alright, alright." Ashton says in front of me. He gradually slows the bike down and rides it in circles in the street, standing on the pedals. I tighten my grip on his shoulders.

"Dude, that was so not cool. My leg hurts!" Calum whines as we ride next to him on the road.

We had gone past one block since we left and it so far has been hilarious and fun as hell.

"Just another block and we'll be at Luke's. Keep up Cal." Ashton says. I tense behind him.

"Uh...Luke's?" I ask. What the shit?! Oh my God. I didn't know this!!! We're ding dong--ditching his house?! Holy shit this better be good.

"Yeah, we're just gonna knock on it and run. And if Luke walks out, we're gonna throw these poppers at him." Calum pats his front pocket carefully. Ashton giggles and I cant help but grin at the evil plan.

"Oh man, I could just see his face!" Ashton starts to guffaw and I hear Calum on the side of us doing his goofy laugh as well.

"Gosh, you guys are so mean!" I try cover up my laugh, but fail.

"Yeah well..." Calum trails off, and speeds his pace up. "We turn right here." And just then, we turn into an unfamiliar neighborhood.

"Ashton." I whisper to him.

"Hmm?" He says back.

"You didn't tell anyone about yesterday, did you?"

"Oh, ahaha, okay well I told my mom, but that's about it. Sorry." He says in a hushed tone. I nod, even though he can't see me.

"Just play cool, Steph. He's a nice little duuude." Ashton chirps. I smile to myself. Why hadn't I befriended Ashton before?

"Yeah...okay." I say.

"We're here!" Calum shouts. We stop in front of a cozy home with a pretty rose garden in front and a white gate surrounding the front yard. I hop off of the back pedals of the bike. Ashton hides his bike in the bush beside Luke's house. I feel my palms getting sweaty. I take a deep breath and let it out slowly. Take it cooly, Steph. Cooly.

"Alright, his room is the window right next to that bush. At first we're just gonna throw small rocks at it, and he'll get annoyed. So after that, we're gonna ring the door bell. That way, for sure, he thinks it's the same person fucking with his room. And then when he opens the door, we'll throw the poppers." Calum explains, Ashton begins to giggle. I grin, covering my mouth to hold my laughter back and nodding.

"Aw, this is gonna be great." Ashton whispers.

"I can't wait for Michael!" Calum squeaks. I just giggle and grab tiny rocks, and we begin throwing them at Luke's window. At first, nothing happens. So we throw them a little harder. It still doesn't work. Calum gets a bigger rock the size of an eyeball and chucks it at the window. I flinch at the loud sound, surprised the window didn't break. The curtains in the window move frantically and we panic.