18

Stephanie's POV

Today was boring. Its nearing seven o clock in the evening and I didn't do shit. It was Sunday and I had no one to celebrate the last of my weekend with. I was sprawled over my bed with my face in the pillows.

"Arrgghhh!" I groan. What do I do? I won't sing again. Nope. Its too lats for that anyways. I would go and hang out with my mom, but she was working on work online. All day. What was she even doing?! Maybe she was paying bills?

"God! I'm so bored!" I groan again, rolling on my back. Probably the only thing that kept me from being bored was going to church today. Mom and I helped with raising some funds with the food she was selling.

Dinggg Donngg!!

I shoot out of my bed at the sound of the doorbell ringing. Quickly, I straighten out my clothes and skip down the hall.

"I got it!" I shout past my mom's room. I do a happy dance before I swing the front door open because finally, something interesting happens. To my surprise, Ashton and Calum stand on the porch.

"Did you guys lose your ball again? That's okay, I'll go get it!" I chirp. They look at me weirdly and I stop myself from skipping to the backyard.

"Uh, we were just gonna ask if you wanted to hang out with us." Ashton smiles sweetly. I blow my cheeks out, signing internally. Just me? I didn't know them. I notice their basketball in Calum's arms. My mouth forms an "o" and I shut my mouth immediately.

"You don't have to if you want to. We're just lonely." Calum says and Ashton scoffs and laughs.

"We're not really lonely, Calum just doesn't like spending time alone with me." Ashton accuses Calum.

"Okay, I just gotta get my shoes on." I say, and walk cooly to my room. Just be cool, Steph. I tell myself. Ashton knows I probably have a teent tiny, eestsy bitsy crush on Luke and he was asking if I wanted to hang out.

I slip my shoes on and quickly brush my hair out. How bad could playing with them be? They were nice weren't they?

"Hey mom! I'll be outside if you need me!" I shout through her door. I walk towards the open front door where Ashton and Calum were whispering things. "So we're gonna play basketball?"

×××

I laugh out loud as Calum twerks after beating Ashton at slam dunking the basketball in the hoop.

"Dude stop! You look so weird!" Ashton says over mine and his laughing. We were just hanging out and throwing the basketball in the hoop in Ashton's driveway. So far, Calum seems to be the one having the most fun. I couldn't help but keep laughing even after he stopped shaking his ass. I was weak as hell.

"Damn, Stephanie. Calm down." Calum laughs, and even though I'm still laughing, I feel my ears burning. It was...just the view. Like, oh my god. Calum... I don't even know. I couldn't hold back the laughter. It was like whenever Ty and I laughed at something. We couldn't stop.

"I...I'm sorry..." I stand up straight, fanning my face with my hands. Sighing deeply, I shrug. "Sorry that was funny." Ashton does a weird girly laugh.

"Sorry, I've never seen anyone laugh so hard and long about something." Ashton claps, laughing. I chuckle, Calum passes me the ball.

"So you and Ty are going to homecoming together?" Calum asks standing next to me. I bounce the ball around.

"Yeah. We dont really talk to anyone at school so we just decided to go together." I shrug, and shoot the ball at the hoop, missing. Ashton grabs the ball and walks around, bouncing it.

"What if...someone were to ask you this week or something?" Ashton says. I tense. Obviously they were going somewhere with this...

"Um, I don't know...I wouldn't go with them. Ty turned down two people for me. It would be kind of rude to say yes to the first person who asks me ya know?" I shift on my feet. "Why? Do you guys know something I don't?"

"Nope. We were just asking." Calum shrugs. I stare at him carefully. He catches me and I don't shy away. He giggles. "What? Why are you staring at me like that?" I look at Ashton the same way. He laughs and looks away, nervously.

"Why are you guys being weird?" I ask, putting a hand on my hip.

"We're not." They say at the same time.

"That just proved my point." I point at both of them. They burst into laughter and I can't help but join them. I literally can't keep a straight face with their laughter. Its priceless. I felt comfortable with them.

"You're being paranoid Stephanie." Ashton shoots the basketball in the hoop and looks back at me smiling.

"You guys can call me Steph." I smile at them.

"Okay Steph. Wanna go ding dong ditch a couple of dorks?" Calum asks, shoving his hands in his back pockets. "They don't live far." He adds.

"Well, I don't know...what if my mom comes out?" I wanted to go. Trust me. I really did, but my mom would freak if she caught me gone.

"Come on, it won't long we promise." Ashton begs. I bite my lip, and look back at my house. There weren't any lights on, which meant she probably got tired and took a nap. What's a few minutes gonna do?

"Okay...um, how are we gonna get there?" I say, I brush my hair back.

"I'm already on that." Calum says and he pulls a bike from the side of Ashton's house.

"You'll ride on the back pedals with me, and Calum will ride his skateboard." Ashton says and I grin.

"Alright let's go!" I urge.

Oh God I was gonna get my ass kicked if my mom caught me anywhere other than next door.

Fuck it then!

A/n: Awwwee shiieet!! Just like the boys said, good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught!! I CANT WAIT TO FUCKING WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER. OMFFGG. BUT OMFG ASHTON AND CALUM'S LAUGH DUDE. UUUHUHHHHHHHHHHHAAHSKDDKGKBE. THEY ARE JUST BABES. heeheeeheeeheeeheeheheeeeheehahahahahagagagagagag. Lmfao jkjk.

-kilam_malik_kilam XD