Chapter 10

Dawn POV
"May really, are you seriously gonna be friends with Misty after she took your diary?"
"Relax" May said smirking.
"What?"
"I knew Misty was going to be curious since she zoned out, and I took one of my old books and put diary on it and you know how I always carry my diary around. So she took my Spanish Book. Smart right? I'm so Chalak. (Bengali for clever).
"Mm bohod Chalak" (Bengali for very clever) Dawn said.
Ash POV
I left the school since my headache wasn't  getting any better and I decided to go to May 's house. I rang the doorbell and  heard footsteps. "You have got to seriously stop coming everyday!" May said with a smirk. It's has been since we became good friends, and so she really doesn't feel sick around me. "What are you doing?"
"Misty trashed my room earlier and so Dawn and I are cleaning it up." May said with sad eyes.
"Oh the tragedy." I said with a fake frown. She laughed.
"May I'm done cleaning your room," I heard Dawn shout, "I wish I can stay but my mom just send me a text saying I have to go to Lotté."
"Mkay, bye." After Dawn left I looked at Ash and he looked at me.
"May."
"Hm?"
"I love you."
"I know."
"No more than friend, like girlfriend."