Chapter 20

Misty POV

I was watching Bob's Burger when I heard the garage door open. I know it couldn't be Dawn because she left three hours ago to Andy's. Ash came in and sat down next to me. "Did you catch her?"

"Yeah." he said.

"What's wrong?"

"I kissed her, she kissed back. But she didn't say anything about the kiss, or about me. She just said 'I'm going to miss my flight."

"So she was serious."

"Misty. Where's Dawn?"

"Oh she moved in with Andy."

"Okay." We sat there in complete silence and continued watching Bob's Burger.

Dawn POV

I drove to Andy's apartment down in Tyson. I knock on his door. He opens and says "Why are you here?"

"That's a nice a way to greet your wife."

"Sorry I thought you were someone else, so what did they say about the whole moving in thing?"

"They took it well." He kissed me and well of course I kissed back. And we took the rest to a room. Even though I was pregnant. After we were done playing around, I got a phone call. "Hey Misty what's up?"

"Go to channel 5 on tv." And with that she hung up. I turn on the TV but at that time my water broke. "ANDY! TzeAKE ME TO DAMN HOSPITAL." After 3 hours in labor, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and I named her, Rachel Carmina McDonald.

May POV

I got on my plane and went to my seat. For 4 hours the ride was smooth until there was turbulence. "Ladies and gentlemen, please keep your seatbelt fasten." I always had my seatbelt fasten. Then we started descending. We crashed in Berlin. There was a little girl who was almost about to get hit by a tire from the plane. I ran as fast as I could to her so that I saved her life. Before her mom could thank me, I passed out.

Dawn POV

It's been three days since Rachel was born. I was sitting in the living room with Andy and Rachel when I get a call from Misty. "Hey Misty! What's up?"

She doesn't say how she's doing, but she did say "Turn on channel 5 since I heard you went to labor." So that's exactly what Andy did and I dropped my phone. "Flight 543 to Sydney was hijacked by a drunk guy named Robert Jason. He crashed the plane into Berlin, Germany. Everyone was alive except a young 19 year old girl named May Missile. Unfortunately she was severely injured saving a five years old life and passed out with that time. "I was scared that my daughter would have gotten injured, but thanks to that daring girl she risked her life to save another." Andy looked at me and said "Are you okay?" I started crying, "MAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ash POV

She passed out in front of the world. Just to save a little girl. Misty was crying in my shoulder and I realized I was crying too. She never told me she loved me. I never told her I loved her. There was a knock on the door and I opened up to see Dawn,Rachel and Andy. "We were on the way to the hospital did you want to come?"

"Yes please." We go to the Reston Hospital. "Hi, we are looking for the room of May Missile." Andy says.

"Why yes she is down this hall on your first room on your right." says the nurse. As we walk into her room we see her awake. "May?"

"..."

"May?" Andy says.

"Ash...?