Chapter 26

May POV
I caught him. I cried. "I love you..."
He just stood there with his arms around me. I feel safe in his arms. Like I was meant to be here. I know officially that i am his. and his forever.

Ash POV

I drive home with May. I had a surprise. Ok no, one we haven't dated in a while and two I'm not proposing. "May..." And all I do was kiss her.
SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING!!!! SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE!!!
May POV
Ash randomly parks in front of Residents Inn. How did he know? Anyways I had no clothes with me and I now just realize that. We get into the luxury room which was one of my biggest dreams ever. I walk in and my eyes are wide open. Ash closes the door and says my name in a sexy way. I turn around and he's already shirtless. The dude has effing six packs. How did I not see this coming?! He walks up  and pulls me closer and kisses me. Hard. He made the kiss deeper and I moaned. He pulled off my shirt. I turned around pulled back and pushed him on the couch. I went on top. He grabbed my butt and kissed me. He went down my jawline to my neck giving my hickeys along the way. I moaned. And groaned. He flipped me over. "I love you so goddamn much."
"A-ash". He squeezed me thighs and kissed my back. And on all night.
Ash POV
Done. Off my bucket list. Wanting to have sex with May. Done. We drifted off to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------
We were leaving and May wanted to know if she forgot anything. We drove back home and she was oddly quiet. "So did you enjoy?" She just nodded her head. When we reached home, she ran off and I heard a scream.