Chapter 17

Misty POV
Fiancé? Fiancé? In one year that hot guy is hers? She's more than I thought. Wow. May and I decided to fix us a romantic dinner, at Olive Garden.I felt bad for Dawn, but she wanted to stay home and watch Netflix. I went inside May's room and saw her with Conner. "Misty? Come in. Are you ready?"
"Yea I just need to get Ash."
May POV
Conner and I were laughing our heads off when Misty came into the room.
"Misty? Come on. Are you ready?" She said she needed to get Ash and left.
"So when is the wedding?"
"I need to tell you something." Conner said.
"Yea what?"
"I'm gay."
"WHAT?!"
Conner POV
"WHAT?!" May screamed. I knew it was a bad idea but we were getting married.
"But I love you so much."
"Why didn't you tell me that when we were going out? Before you proposed? I don't want to marry you anymore."
And with that she left the room and left me heartbroken.
Ash POV
I heard a knock. "Come in." I thought it was Misty,but it was May. She doesn't say 'hey' or anything the first question she asked me was "Are you gay?"
"No" I replied softly, "Why?"
"Because Conner said that he was gay and I cancelled the wedding." What? Conner's gay? Wow. I didn't know that.
Misty POV
I walked passed Ash's room and heard him talking to someone. "Because Conner said he was gay and I cancelled the wedding." May. He was gay?!  I run to Conner's room and saw him crying on the bed. "You're gay?"
"Y...yea. I d...di...didn't want to tell her but we were and I thought we had to be honest."  May comes in and says, "Since we were honest with each other. I never had feelings for you. It has always been Ash. I'm sorry." May didn't say sorry to Conner. She said sorry to me.