Chapter 28

May POV
"Wear the strapless black dress of yours."  Um ok? So I go to my room and find my black dress. On the dress there was another note. "Wear the black heels and your diamond earrings." Ok this guy is creeping me out but I wear that anyways. On my jewelry flower, there's another note. "Go find Misty." Ok so it's again creepy. I find Misty as my... Limo driver?
"All aboard child." I get in the limo and drive to a park. That's weird. But it was favorite park. "Have fun May." Misty winked at me and drove off. In front of me was Dawn with a bunch of roses and again a note. What is this a scavenger hunt? "Walk 10 paces east to find someone special." I follow the notes order and saw Ash. Oh my god.
Ash POV
I'm gonna propose! Yeah I gave her a scavenger hunt. It was fun though. For me. She finds me and she looked shocked.
"Right this way m'lady." Andy takes her to me.
"Let me get this straight, you made me go through all that to meet you?"
"Yep. It's a special occasion anyways." We had a nice dinner till it came to the proposing.
"May Kathryn Missile,
Today is the day I met you, the day where I first fell in love with you. The day when you hated guys. But I changed that. You left me many times and broke my heart. But I couldn't stay away from your sweetness, your humor, your hair, your eyes. By the lord you are the most beautiful person on this damn planet and it will kill me if you say no. Will you marry me?"
May POV
"Will you marry me?"
I gulped. But then I realized, that he does care, he does love me, that that I'm pregnant with his kid. "Yes." I start crying. "Yes Ash I will marry you!" He put the ring around my finger and kissed me.