The models

Ariana's pov:
Today was the day of the shoot with Kate. I was so excited we were modelling for Gucci which is one of my fav clothing brands. They boys were also excited. Over the past few days I have kinda opened up but not fully. I am happy that they are really welcoming and nice to me but that might not be the really them. Taylor is such a flirt and it is kinda cute but it can get kinda awkward. Kate and I are best friends now and I love her to death she is like my sister I never had!! As were in hair and makeup we were laughing and talking to each other while the boys just stared at me!!! After the shoot we went back to my house and me and Kate had a GURLS NIGHT BITCHES!!!! We put on beauty masks and danced to our fav songs then we fell asleep in my bed together!! I have no idea what the boys were doing but I hope they weren't doing anything stupid!!

Taylor's pov:
Right before Ariana and Kate started there girls night we hid a camera on a shelf and watch through our laptops. Ariana looked so sexy at the photo shoot 😉I want to play truth or dare with here or 21 questions one day!!!

Nash's pov:
We were all on Hayes bed on Taylor's laptop watching them sing and dance around and put on face masks. She looks so cute in her face mask it wasn't even scary. She looked so hot at her photo shoot. I told them that it was a bad idea to be looking at the girls girls night but now that I see how Ariana actually is I am happy that they did she dances so good it's like her when she was on Americas best dance crew she's got moves and her singing is heavenly. I wish she would open up to us like that some day