Bookworm

Arianas outfit

Shawns pov: 

At the mall ariana was acting weird she was talking to herself and was to shy to talk to the sales lady in every store.. There must be some past story about her not liking the mall. I thought every girl loved the mall!!!!!! but im glad that cam made her a bit conformable. 

Arianas pov:  

I got up a bit earlier then regular. i couldn't sleep at all last night. i have to keep my secret from the guys and its starting to became harder each day. i needed to worry about booking a hotel we could stay in because the airport was REALLY REALLY REALLY far from where we live!!!!!!! I know this 5 star hotel that we could stay in also the owner of the hotel is one of  my dads best friend so we could stay there for free!!! its would be so much fun!!!!!! i get dressed and go downstairs where shawn was sitting on the couch watching tv while the rest of the guys were in the kitchen making breakfast. He was looking at the tv watching a tv show called ' The 100"!! " hey that is my favorite tv show! i used to watch it all the time with my best friend" " REALLY ITS MY FAVORITE TV SHOW TOO" shawn said!  we talked a bit more about the tv show and then i asked him if we could stay at a hotel so we wouldn't have to drive there for a long time!! he said that it would be a perfect idea and went to go tell the boys in the kitchen. then i realize that there was essay i wanted to right on Ancient Egypt, so i went upstairs and wrote out my work, and yes i like to write essays in my free time!!!!!!!! 

Sammys pov:

 i am so excited to meet arianas parents it would be so much fun. Shawn came into the room and started talkiing about how ariana said that we could stay at a 5 STAR HOTEL FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!! It would be so much fun!!! We soon ate breakfast and we wanted to bring breakfast to arianas room because she hadn't eaten anything since she woke up. we all take the bowl of cinnamon apple oatmeal to arianas room, and she was typing her little ass off!!!! She turned to look at us and gave a quick ''hey'' and began typing again. '' we brought you breakfast since you haven't eaten anything'' Cameron said. '' Thanks you can just put the bowl on my bedside table ill eat it later" she said not looking up from her computer screen. we walk over to her desk look to see what she was doing. '' your writing a essay on Ancient Egypt???'' " ya its actually fun to write essays'' she said. 

'' how can someone like writing essays about ancient Egypt!!??!?!?!'' cam said '' i guess i just like to write and learn about things'' she said then shut of her computer screen got out of her chair and went to her bedside table to eat the oatmeal that we made her. 

'' ari , show them the cool hotel that we are going to be staying in" shawn said. she got up with her bowl in hand and walked over to her computer. she turned on the screen and typed in '' Angels Hotel''. she pulled up pictures of the hotel and it looked like a stranded hotel on the outside but on the inside it was huge and looked like heaven!!! 

arianas pov:

i showed the guys the hotel we were going to stay in for one day!!! they looked really amazed by how grand it looked. 

'' i feel like there would be a lot of old people in that hotel'' Carter said. we all laugh and we mad our way downstairs and i needed some fresh airs so took my penny board and was heading out the door when cam pulled me back and asked me if he could join. i smiled and nodded and he got his penny board and we started riding around the block. 

camerons and arianas conversation (a-ariana , c- cameron) 

c- Ariana i want to get to know you better.

A- what do you want to know?!?!

c- i dont know!! anything?? 

A- ummm... i love the moon a lot!! ITS MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD !!

C- *GIGGLE* why?? is there a reason behind why you love the moon so much * giggle* 

A- No i just like the moon 

we both start talking a lot and we start to act like were drunk or something. it was so funny . we rode all the way to Starbucks and i ordered a Ariana grande and Cameron ordered a double chocolate chip.

c- wow there's a Starbucks drink named after you!!!

a- ya its really weird but cool!! 

we started to head home and i was really tired. the other boys were already asleep. i took a shower and headed to bed. i flopped on the bed and then i hear a groan under me and it was Cameron!!! '' hey what are you doing here'!!! '' i wanted to sleep with you''Cameron said. '' i suppose its ok so i climb into bed with him and we both cuddled and all i could say is its the best i have ever slept in years. 

hey babes what did you think of this chapter!?!? 

Instagram: krisona1977

twitter: krisona1977

love you babes