The Ghetto!!!

Arianas pov: 

I woke up and remembered what happened yesterday!!!

I giggled for a bit in bed.

I got out of bed went downstairs and ate breakfast. No one was awake yet so i went back upstairs and took a shower. i picked out my clothes the day before so when i came out of the shower i wouldn't have to waste 30 minutes on trying to put an outfit together. 

I put on a sweater crop top, a black pair of flowy shorts, did my makeup and straightened my hair and put it up in a ponytail.

After i was pleased with the way i looked i went downstairs and everyone was awake and ready. 

" Hey guys, what are we doin today?!?!" i asked getting out a  of orange juice and drinking it straight out of the carton.

" umm we were thinking maybe we should go to a supermarket on the other side of town???" shawn said . 

" ya sure let go , I CALL SHOTGUN" i yell and run out the door. Before i could get my foot out the door jack g picked me up and throw me over this shoulder. He took me outside and placed me in the backseat.

" Hey i called shotgun" i say with a pouty face . 

" awww you can sit on my lap if you want" he said making a pouty face back at me .

" nahh im good" i say in a funny voice. 

" aww come on ill hold you tight" he said hugging himself. 

" i think im good back here thats a lot of space!!!" i say smiling. 

jack had a pouty face the whole time. Then everyone climbed in the car. 

we get to the supermarket and realize that we are in the ghetto/hood.

" i did not sign up for this" i say looking at Nash terrified.

" nothings going to happen" he said laughing.

 we get out of the car and go into the supermarket. i feel that something bad is going to happen. 

are we were finished shopping we put the bags in the car and went for a casual stroll around the ghetto!!! (ya you know how we do!!) i was standing in front.

i feel like something bad is going to happen soon to cameron so i stand beside him.

then i hear a gun shot go off.

" ariana are you ok!!??!?!?!" cameron asked examining me carefully. 

"Ariana you just caught a bullet" Taylor said in shock.

i look inside my hand and find a shiny silver bullet in the palm of my hand. 

i dropped the bullet. 

" i have really good reflexes"i say under my breath.

" is that a wolf power or some shit!!?!?" jack j asked. 

i nod.

 " you guys go hide behind that curb ill be right back!" isay pointing to the wall. 

" ok but be safe" cameron said. 

 i turned into a wolf and snuck up bahind the guy holding a gun. 

i pounce on him and took the gun out of his hand and ran away as fast as i could go. 

i run back to the curb where the boys were waiting with a worried look on there face. 

i still had the gun in my mouth. 

i run up to them and thay all started hugging me body. i drop the gun from my mouth.

i quickly turn beck into a human.

" dont touch the gun" i say as carter was about to touch it.

"ill take it" i said picking up the gun and putting it in my purse. 

" what are you going to do with a gun" shawn asked. 

im going to take it to the roof top and leave it there. i said turning into a wolf and running to the top of a building where i found some alcohol. i took the gun out, washed it with the alcohol and burred it in the rocks. i ran back to the guys and we headed beck home. 

" this is why i don't go to the ghetto!" i said going inside. 

i went upstair took a shower and went off to sleep. 

Hey babes did you like this chapter?!?!?

instagram:krisona1977

twitter:krisona1977

feel free to dm me!!!i love making online friends!

Love you babes!!