"Layla"

My eyes were closed tightly. I didn't dare to open them. I wondered what types of horrors awaited me if I did(Actually, I couldn't open them). I finally opened my eyes, I saw-

1. A large room

2. Small hands in front of me

3. A small bed with a fluffy mattress

4. White wallpaper with black flower designs

5. A picture of a little girl with black hair and purple eyes who looked like an anime character

I stared into the picture. Wait- it is a mirror? I raised up my hands. The picture did the same. I stood up. The picture did the same. I pulled at my short blac- wait. I have red hair. Not black. It means that it was really a mirror.

'Oh my god, what happened to me?' I started panicking. I ran out of the room, only to be caught by someone.

"Kei-chan shouldn't get out of her room like this."

I turned my head. "Illumi?!" 

"Hm? I thought you were supposed to call me 'aniki'." He said emotionlessly. "Sorry..A...aniki..." I said. "Let's go to kil's room then." He said. I nodded.  He carried me to our "destination". 

When illu- aniki opened the door to killua's room, he was lying on the bed. He got up and folded his legs. "Aniki?" He said with a surprised tone. Then he looked at me. "And kei-chan..." he said in a bored tone. "No fair!" I frowned as I whispered. "What isn't fair, Kei-chan?" Aniki asked me. "N... nothing..." I replied. After that, aniki left me there to play with kil. Ugh, I hated it! He ignored me all the time and played with his video games instead of what he was supposed to do! He also started ordering me like, "Oi Kei, bring me that box.", "Oi Kei, give it to me." and finally, "Oh no, Layla! Now you  have to ask father to bring me a new game!" He screamed at me. I finally lost my cool. I mean- he was like just 5 or 6 at that time. "I can't do everything do everything you ask me to, and listen, Killua Zoldyck, I am not your servant!!!!"  I screamed as loud as I could. He seemed like he didn't expect me, a 10 year old in a 3 year old's body, to yell at him. Kikyo, Silva and Illumi- I mean aniki came running to the room. I was breathing heavily, and I could still feel anger boiling inside me. 

"Layla," Aniki's voice hit my ears. When he touched my shoulder, I felt relieved- my posture relaxed.

"Aniki," I said. "Is my name Layla?" He, Silva, Kikyo and Kil stared at me weirdly. I understood the meaning of it. "Eheh..." I laughed nervously. Kikyo was the first to react. "Yes my baby, that's your name."

'oh. "Layla Zoldyck", eh?' I thought. 'Sounds cool!'